nuru massage?

After reading some post here, I have one question what hell is nuru massage?
a very erotic slippery massage ....http://www.nurunurugel.com/
You can google nuru massage for video clips
Nuru Massage is a full body-to-body sensual massage(FBSM) that is performed between two nude people(naked) with a unique type of massage gel often called nuru massage gel or simply nuru gel. Before the Massage begins, the masseuse pours generous amounts of the special nuru gel all over the body of the massage recipient. The masseuse slides his or her body along the other body, which massages muscles and relieves tension. Often, both parties switch the roles of masseuse and Massage recipient to make the session really interesting and arousing! The feeling of the remarkable Nuru Gel is sensational and makes both bodies feel extra sexy. The word nuru originates from the Japanese language, which means "slippery.”

Lets not get into that one again. It's a massage that starts drama.
Here is a Nuru Massage in action. Highly recommended!
Lets not get into that one again. It's a massage that starts drama. Originally Posted by burkalini
Just quote me from the other bbfs thread lol. That sums it up for me.
Just quote me from the other bbfs thread lol. That sums it up for me. Originally Posted by London Rayne

London how about a little Nuru? I will wear a steel condom and you can put plaster of paris on your little honey box.
Nicely played!
Nicely played! Originally Posted by London Rayne

London I just looked at your web site. Although I think you have high bitch capability you have about the prettiest little pussy I've seen in a long time. It's a shame you put so many restrictions on it.
Well, if I didn't have those restrictions, it would not be so LITTLE!! Care for a 2 hours for the price of one deal? Dinner and a bj ha ha.
Well, if I didn't have those restrictions, it would not be so LITTLE!! Care for a 2 hours for the price of one deal? Dinner and a bj ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'll only put it in a little bit> lol
A hole! That's what he said ha ha.
A hole! That's what he said ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ok lets leave your too tight little pussy alone. Just bend over and I will put it in your ass. You know whatn they say one size fits all.