To Those Who Use Pre-paid Cash Cards

You have til Sept 27 to use them because after that they are going to be tracked for anti-terrorism/criminal activity. You have been warned.

http://www.fincen.gov/news_room/nr/html/20110726b.html

No more anonymous cash cards.
http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...aid-cash-cards
This is just another case of the government trying to put it's thumb on the american people. I hate the way they use terrorism nowadays to do whatever they want to us legislatively.

If they are so worried about terrorist activity with money maybe our government should stop aiding those countries in the first place. They are filled with corrupted official who divert US given funds to funnel into their own sadistic needs. I'm tired of the government trying to get into my panties and my pocketbook.
Well here is an even more scarier thought, eventually the government will go to an all credit system and do away with a cash system. When that happens everyone gets everything tracked. Honestly though I was wondering when this was going to eventually happen.
Well here is an even more scarier thought, eventually the government will go to an all credit system and do away with a cash system. When that happens everyone gets everything tracked. Honestly though I was wondering when this was going to eventually happen. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
That would be totally fuc*ed up.
Welcome to barter town.

I imagine providers and controlled substance
distributers will have assorted buy 4 me lists.
Funny, showing up at your atf with shopping
bags and groceries to cover her needs.

Providers will need to get gold and silver
chem test kits. Kuegerandy anyone?

The only hope is that it would require
major legislation that would get ugly.
Contitutional questions abound.
Printing and coining is a tangible thing.
Emonies are imaginary.
A good solar flare or well placed EMP
Could make us all paupers in a matter
of minutes.

Hope everyone has a gun.
If not you're just future roadkill.
Well if we do go to an all credit card society (Mark of the Beast), it just means the Anti Christ has taken over. Thankfully, I won't be around for that.

BTW, just how does using a pre-paid cash card deter that method of payment? All they can do is track who bought and who used it. They can't tie transfer to an illegal activity. After all, many pre-paid cards are used as gifts.

Even more BTW, all the more reason to be vigilant against government intrusion into our lives. They are counting on the American people to be docile little lambs. Well, they will be in for a rude awakening when those little lambs turn into fierce rams. Believe me, America of 2011 is a WORSE police state than the old Evil Empire of the Soviet Union. Scary when you think about it.
I don't feel like reading all that. What about Amex gift cards and similar cards?