Farrakhan is a real piece of work

Not all of them, but they are a little too comfortable with him.

Freedom of association is guaranteed by the constitution, my friend. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Who can forget...

Aretha Franklin's Funeral?
If it wasn't for white people, Farrakhan and every other black African would be running around naked, living in a hut, starving and infected with malaria.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 08:47 AM
If it wasn't for white people, Farrakhan and every other black African would be running around naked, living in a hut, starving and infected with malaria. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Yeah if those white people hadn't stolen native American Indians land while murdering them with impunity and enslaved those black Africans, you'd be trolling a potato field in Ireland instead of a whore board. ...if you're Irish
  • R.M.
  • 11-15-2018, 05:38 AM
Get off my land that was stolen from my people. Take Farrakhan and Waters with you. Who knows I might go in the back yard later today and do a rain dance.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2018, 07:41 AM
Get off my land that was stolen from my people. Take Farrakhan and Waters with you. Who knows I might go in the back yard later today and do a rain dance. Originally Posted by R.M.
Farrakhan, Watters and Trump!

Then do your rain dance
  • R.M.
  • 11-15-2018, 02:12 PM
Only if we can add Kilary and Nancy Pelosi.
Get off my land that was stolen from my people. Take Farrakhan and Waters with you. Who knows I might go in the back yard later today and do a rain dance. Originally Posted by R.M.
Elizabeth Warren is that you?
Yeah if those white people hadn't stolen native American Indians land while murdering them with impunity and enslaved those black Africans, you'd be trolling a potato field in Ireland instead of a whore board. ...if you're Irish Originally Posted by WTF

ya know, indians bought, sold, and traded black slaves.

are you amerind?
  • R.M.
  • 11-17-2018, 08:14 PM
are you amerind? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes
Would you take a DNA test and post the reaulta hwre
  • R.M.
  • 11-18-2018, 12:26 PM
Would you take a DNA test and post the reaulta hwre Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
I did that six years ago. Catch up.
Back on topic...