Vanessa?

Any intel on her? Tempting for sure..but I can't find and reviews.

Thanks!
Was wondering about her too. Can't find anythong either. Tried texting her this evening but got nothing yet
There are reviews on her so do a search. She's legit and has been around for many years. She's in her mid-40s. I saw her a few years back. She was okay, not great. I personally would not repeat, but there are good reviews on her.
There are reviews on her so do a search. She's legit and has been around for many years. She's in her mid-40s. I saw her a few years back. She was okay, not great. I personally would not repeat, but there are good reviews on her. Originally Posted by TheDude79
From talking to her you can tell that she is "all business". Not GFE unless it is discussed and an extra fee is added. Shes been in the game a long time, I think she used to go by the name of Amy.

Ive heard good things but Im not really into the all business sorts.
I think her attitude depends on what type of mood she's in but she's definitely more about the business. She's a YMMV provider. She was GFE for me but it wasn't great. She also went by the name Stacy. That's what her ad said when I saw her. I appreciated the fact that she was clean and sober when she showed up so there's that.
I saw her and would never repeat. I think I posted a review. Totally disinterested and rushed. Zero personality.
Is there a link for her.
She’s been in the game forever, because of that always well dressed, always clean, always professional. Also because of that you’re a number, I don’t think GFE exists even if she has a man, he’s a number too. Other than that she’s cool as hell.
I saw her once. I thought I did a review but guess I didnt. Yeah been in the game a loooong time. The good is she will definitely get you off but the bad is she is pretty mechanical and rushes you. A year or so ago when I had her at my place I came and within 45 seconds she was out my door. She double booked because she was 35 mins late to my place and her phone kept blowing up my whole appointment. She didn't check it though during my appointment but definitely rushed me and could hear her telling the next guy she was sorry and was on her way when she called him running out my door
She also started telling me she gets
Not an encounter moved to correct forum
Definitely more business like than I prefer, but given how few options we have here, she's worth trying. She's clean, good body, skilled, and she was very talkative to me.
Is there a link for her. Originally Posted by Don Stephens
I think she’s on Tryst and Listcrawler if it’s the same Vanessa I’m thinking of.
She also started telling me she gets Originally Posted by J15202