That look and feeling of disbelief

When you walk into the gas station for a pack of smokes and Miss Chrixi is working the counter. The first thought that came to mind was holy fuck she is still alive then holy fuck shit she may even be clean. Then the realization that for a pack of Newport 100s and a Red Bull I bet she would have blown me in the :employee shitter
When you walk into the gas station for a pack of smokes and Miss Chrixi is working the counter. The first thought that came to mind was holy fuck she is still alive then holy fuck shit she may even be clean. Then the realization that for a pack of Newport 100s and a Red Bull I bet she would have blown me in the :employee shitter Originally Posted by AmishGangster
And probably would have redirected the security camera to film it.
  • A2Z
  • 04-28-2021, 05:06 AM
I had a few good times with her for just about the price of cigs and a drink. She did bring us that hot little thing from the Verona area that use to be her babysitter for the tons of kids she had until she burned out as well.
Always wonder what happened to that hot little thing. Travels occasionally take me by her location.
And probably would have redirected the security camera to film it. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Yea that PSE came at no extra charge. I am still amazed more of those videos didnt surface
Yea that PSE came at no extra charge. I am still amazed more of those videos didnt surface Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Weren’t you her husband?
Weren’t you her husband? Originally Posted by bambino
The young babysitter had her own issues; including hygiene.

The young babysitter had her own issues; including hygiene. Originally Posted by pittlicker
I’m pretty sure I saw the babysitter once. Miss Crixxy dropped her off at the hotel. Great body but poor feminine hygiene.