Oi.

Hello everyone. I served my sentence(even though I don't agree with it at all) and I'm back. I thought about just popping back up on an ALT account but as I lurked without an account I noticed that there hasn't really been a reason to as the scene in Pittsburgh has been at somewhat of a standstill when it comes to quality providers. That hasn't stopped me from seeing people though and I got some rather hilarious stories and whatnot to share and some reviews of recent visits to put up. I have a few ideas of how some of us can communicate outside of this site(for the sake of our HEALTH) if interested get at me. Also I have some interesting info on a handful of providers about a certain gift that was going around which I'm sure more than one of you may have received as well but it all has to be done via PM. Other than that, fucking fuck, eh?
Whale cum back
How’s it hangin Bro?
How’s it hangin Bro? Originally Posted by bambino
Long, chafed and needs a break. Same old shit. Hoping that the nice weather will allow for some new/old providers to pop up. We can only hope.
  • signa
  • 05-04-2021, 02:52 PM
well come back...clear some PM space
Tried to pm you brother

Good to see u back
Usefulness of this site just went up 50%.
Agreed. Thurmans ban was BS, we all know it. When the site doesn't allow us to protect the health and safety of the members it becomes useless. At least we will have good intel again. Welcome back Thurman
Welcome back !

Your intel to keep guys safe has been missed
Welcome back...looking forward to hearing some of those those hilarious stories!!!
Hello everyone. I served my sentence(even though I don't agree with it at all) and I'm back. I thought about just popping back up on an ALT account but as I lurked without an account I noticed that there hasn't really been a reason to as the scene in Pittsburgh has been at somewhat of a standstill when it comes to quality providers. That hasn't stopped me from seeing people though and I got some rather hilarious stories and whatnot to share and some reviews of recent visits to put up. I have a few ideas of how some of us can communicate outside of this site(for the sake of our HEALTH) if interested get at me. Also I have some interesting info on a handful of providers about a certain gift that was going around which I'm sure more than one of you may have received as well but it all has to be done via PM. Other than that, fucking fuck, eh? Originally Posted by thurman murmann

Covid, obviously!

I actually got a bit giddy reading your post. The scene here might be dead, but that only means its thurman murman's time to shine - can't wait!
Yeah, stupidest ban ever. Glad to see you back.