question for the ladies????

Ive noticed that almost every provider i see turns the lights off during a session they might have a TV on and the restroom light but the lighting is always dim why is this i wander. If I requested it on im sure they would turn the lights on but why does it seem to be the standerd to have the lights dim or off? Im just curious.
Romance maybe...lol...I always have tons of candles lit. I like the soft scent that won't smell your clothes up and I think the soft light sets the mood. Having the lights on would not be a problem though. Some men like to SEE. If men weren't visual by nature, there wouldn't be a playboy or hustler magazine I guess. LOL
I don't know about them, but I love fucking with the lights on but don't get me in front of a mirror while we are going at it- I won't be able to take my eyes off me.

I always make sure that my incall is lighted so that they can have a good view of me when the walk in the door and a light on next to the bed it also depends on how big the room is. I would hate to pay for an encounter and no be able to fully visually enjoy it, that is like going to the movies blindfolded.

(Speculating) Maybe the lady may feel uncomfortable with fully exposing her body, but I feel like if you are put yourself in a position where people are paying to know you in an intimate way you should be open and confident about the package you are providing to your client. Now matter what your size is.

But does that happen alot? If so that sucks. Do you request to keep or turn the lights on?
I like it dark myself but my ATF insists that she needs to see what she's doing...so rather than take a chance of getting hurt from her not being able to see I let her leave them on....safety first I say....
I didnt mean like in total darkness there is usually a TV and bathroom light on but I do like your view chole Love about about it being about setting the mood.
  • anita
  • 04-04-2012, 08:30 PM
The light is the last thing I worry about. Unless it is too bright and annoying, in that case it will be better of. But I will not let the room be dark. Like Wcdann said, a tv or bathroom light will be on. Unless it is daytime lol.
  • Paven
  • 04-04-2012, 11:11 PM
It's all about ambiance. When I greet the fellow the light is on where he can get a good look at me and while I'm walking ahead of him up the stairs. If they come to Pavens After Dark I will have real and flame less candles burning and a red light bulb in a lamp and will turn off the brighter light once the show starts. No one has ever complained.
I've never had a tv on that just doesn't seem right to me.
lol I have found that it is the clients that wants it dark. I do tend to turn some of the lights off, but I do need some light as well. But even then I have had clients start flipping switches to make it darker.....ummm maybe it is them that are shy, cause Im sure not.
Ive noticed that almost every provider i see turns the lights off during a session they might have a TV on and the restroom light but the lighting is always dim why is this i wander. If I requested it on im sure they would turn the lights on but why does it seem to be the standerd to have the lights dim or off? Im just curious. Originally Posted by wcdann
I use wonder the same thing until I looked in the mirror. With my face not only should she turn off the lights but she may want to consider a blindfold too!

Now that I think about it: No wonder so many girls ask me if I'd like to do it Doggy. *hand on chin*

CT
I'm a lights on kinda girl. Most guys enjoy the visuals. Only have had a couple request them off.
lol I have found that it is the clients that wants it dark. I do tend to turn some of the lights off, but I do need some light as well. But even then I have had clients start flipping switches to make it darker.....ummm maybe it is them that are shy, cause Im sure not. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I got ya covered with the light and now we can turn the lights off..
Ummm Now I can see well when I go a tunneling...............LOL
But that might just get in the way of my BBBJs, they light would be buried in your belly.
Ive noticed that almost every provider i see turns the lights off during a session they might have a TV on and the restroom light but the lighting is always dim why is this i wander. If I requested it on im sure they would turn the lights on but why does it seem to be the standerd to have the lights dim or off? Im just curious. Originally Posted by wcdann

Even when touring I also light candles...I think dimming the lights is for a more romantic experience. I NEVER leave the tv on though that's just tacky. I have soft music playing in the background. I just think dimmer lights and candlelight, even for afternoon or morning appointments, creates a nicer ambience. But if the guy wants the lights on I don't care. I have nothing to hide LOL.
i now replace a bulb with mood lighting bulb.. not too bright.. not too dark... i personally dim it because im at my sexual peek in the evenings... so if its daytime boink.. i make it appear later.. and then i fasten ur seatbelt.
I am a frigging vampire, I love the lights down low.