Making our time more personal? Does it matter?

Do the gentlemen pay attention when a provider goes above and beyond when it comes to things other than just activities?

For me, If you have P411 and actually answer the questions or if we exchange emails until we meet, i pay attention..i take notes

I like to make my incall atmosphere fit you. If youre looking for GFE, something to replace what youre missing at home, intimacy and passion.. i like to have candles lit and soft music.. i like to wear something that you have mentioned in prior communication or via your 411 that you desire. Your favorite beverage.. etc I like to fold down the sheets with a welcoming feeling.. there has even been a few times I have laid rose petals around. (Girls arent the only ones that like to feel special or have some romance)

For one guy i may dress up in relation to his handle (wizard of oz).. another's fav team was the Bengals.. thus I wore bengal knee highs. Another was a very stressed out criminal attorney.. so i dressed in very business-like attire and then stripped down to sexy prisoner. All may seem just minor but it individualized things for him, made it more personal.

If youre into wild and fun.. i like to individualize my incall for that.
Birthdays- i like decorating my incall for celebration.

So.. im wondering if this makes it feel more personal for you or if men even notice?

Does it matter? Would u rather just have a plain room with a bed? Maybe just some toys laying around.

LOL I know some of you have tunnel vision when youre first view is a set of knockers in your face...LOL

Ladies- do you have examples of individualizing things for your gentlemen or does it matter?
I do notice. There are times when I just want to hit the room and get to it. Most guys see boobs and we go dumb as a bag of hammers.lol. I had one that I walked in it was dark with a few candles and light music on which was nice. I do not have P411 yet but I will sometimes search the provider reviews and see what the lady likes.
Personally, I would say yes personal touches like that certainly matter.

I always feel fortunate when I find a provider that provides that extra level of attention to her services, but it's rare.

Some think DFK is already too much.

I remember seeing a very sweet provider on my birthday once who had lit candles and strewn rose petals on the floor leading up to her bed.

. . . You don't forget those sweet memories!

Yes I like that, to go further seen a lady that I asked what she liked. Seen her several times so she had no problem letting me know what she likes. One of the best appts I have had. Alot different then its all about me, amazing.
Doesn't have P411 and not planning on getting it. I'm just a ordinary guy that does like sensual kissing with lots of DFK. Doesn't play well with toys either.
I'm glad I have P-411 as that is the only place that I can list the things I like and don't like, fantasies, the bucket list, and for a provider to take stock in what is written and surprise me with something that I had written is a very nice jester and I would most likely see her again. My ATF actually knows more about me using the 411 than I do at times...It's great to feel that personal touch and I feel that everytime I see her...
I think most men do notice and appreciate the efforts that I go through. Even in a hotel room I make sure I have extra towels, lots of supplies like little bottles of mouthwash, candles, etc. And I totally go all out at my incall private residence because it's nice and elegant. I might be going out on a limb by saying this but I think one of the differences between a provider who really cares about customer service and one who doesn't is that the one who does goes out of her way to provide nice ambience and accoutrements.
I like to talk with the provider ahead of time. That way we can each get a sense of what we both like. It makes the actual TCB part of the date so much easier. There's no awkwardness or ambiguity to what her rules are or what I like to do. For me, I'm not a big atmosphere type guy. Don't need candles or aroma. Don't need special decorations. Don't expect refreshments. If I have a special request, I will make. Usually, this includes a particular type of clothing or accessory/makeup.
The more you connect prior to the session I feel the better it will go......It is all foreplay in my book, the talking, the teasing. As he shares his fantasies with me I learn what he is seeking more then just a warm body. I always ask if there are any special request....role playing, toys, lingerie and what is their favorite color. Men are very visual and and the look in their eye when you open the door is my reward Shouldnt a fantasy been played out to its fullest.............
The more you connect prior to the session I feel the better it will go......It is all foreplay in my book, the talking, the teasing. As he shares his fantasies with me I learn what he is seeking more then just a warm body. I always ask if there are any special request....role playing, toys, lingerie and what is their favorite color. Men are very visual and and the look in their eye when you open the door is my reward Shouldnt a fantasy been played out to its fullest............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Exactly!!!!!!!!
I have my 411 profile questions all filled out. I go further in the free space to describe exactly what I am looking for. I state plainly what will make the session for me and what will break it. When contacting a provider through 411, I ask that they view my profile and are OK with my desires. While this does help with some ladies, there are many who say "no problem" just to get the session.
I NOTICE and APPRECIATE all that a lady does for me during a session!!!

BTW.... I want to thank you, Lacy and Natalia for an AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!! I know what it took for you ladies to put that together!!!! I was Quite Impressed with the way you ladies EXECUTED "THE PLAN"
  • Jaci
  • 04-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Let me just say if you havent been to my incall your truly missing out!!!!
Check my reviews....You will be in Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Kisses,Jaci
I NOTICE and APPRECIATE all that a lady does for me during a session!!!

BTW.... I want to thank you, Lacy and Natalia for an AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!! I know what it took for you ladies to put that together!!!! I was Quite Impressed with the way you ladies EXECUTED "THE PLAN" Originally Posted by Redd Rozay

Great! Now i have to go touch myself and think about your bday again... Ill send u the doctor bill to cure my carpal tunnel..
Let me just say if you havent been to my incall your truly missing out!!!!
Check my reviews....You will be in Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Kisses,Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
Jaci I have read them and cannot wait to see it for myself.