kumalot librards, how does it feel

How does it feel to be voting the same (if they could vote) as Putin of Russia, Xi of China, Kim Jong Un of N. Korea, and Ali Khamenei of Iran with your support of harris?

Me, I wouldn't know, I love my country and support it over Russia, China, N. Korea, and Iran.

Well we all know harris has been in bed with Willie Brown and Montell Williams, it now looks like she's figuratively in bed with Iran. In my part of the world we call this being a traitor.

Enough already with the stupid name calling, buddy. This is an adults only site.

I, my family and 90% of my friends will be feeling great voting for VP Harris.

Grow up for gods sake.
More nonsense about Douchebag Don. Iran has a bug up their ass over Donald Trump. It has nothing to do with Harris and much more to do with Don’s ability to piss people off. Combine that with his inability to see the danger in pissing off the people who put out a hit on Salman Rushdie.
More nonsense about Douchebag Don. Iran has a bug up their ass over Donald Trump. It has nothing to do with Harris and much more to do with Don’s ability to piss people off. Combine that with his inability to see the danger in pissing off the people who put out a hit on Salman Rushdie. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

OMG we don't want to piss off Iran would we. Trump had them broke, biden and harris made them rich.

Enough already with the stupid name calling, buddy. This is an adults only site.

I, my family and 90% of my friends will be feeling great voting for VP Harris.

Grow up for gods sake. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider