Just turn the phone volume off. Sorry, not trying to be that guy...

Just a Rant. When im with a provider (working Girl). Turn it down. Nobody wants to hear it.
(bing,bong,ring,jingling) every other stroke.
I actually made a comment when i arrived that I'm turning my phone on silent. But still, it's whatever.
Yeah not cool.

Same as texting or watching Netflix while your behind her in doggy position. So disrespectful. Lol.
Agreed. I have 2 phones, so once I'm with someone, no one needs to reach me.
I will make an exception for ladies with young kids though.

Although it shouldn’t happen. On overnights sometimes kids need access to they moms. And vice versa. Saying good night and such. Some normalcy like that sometimes is needed. Babysitters are cool but a good mother still might check on her kids.

I do sometimes worry about the liability of being so nice as a client that it doesn’t matter to me though. Especially when some “sudden” emergency pops up and that liability effects business. But we all know ladies with bad kids, tend to have the best sex. I can’t explain it lol.

Like you see her have a mean conversation......and then she switches back to gfe mode. I find it funny but as long as I’m happy and satisfied no complaints. I don’t wanna play second fiddle to a phone for the most part though.