Best DFK in NOLA?

I have had some fine encounters in New Orleans but enjoy the variety of new playmates.

Who offers the best DFK in NOLA? Passionate, deep, wet, tongues swirling?

I'll be in your fair city later this month.

Let me know...providers and hobbyists both!

Look forward to your replies.
Forgot her name. Was a nurse out of the Baton Rouge area doing this on the side. She got busted here once in Metairie. I think she ended up marrying a client. My all time fav hands down. Dates back to ASPD days, Big C may remember her.
Forgot her name. Was a nurse out of the Baton Rouge area doing this on the side. She got busted here once in Metairie. I think she ended up marrying a client. My all time fav hands down. Dates back to ASPD days, Big C may remember her. Originally Posted by DATYMAN
Thanks, datyman. And thanks to the poster who sent me a direct message.

But...there must be others out there who could chime in? Let's hear from you!
JillyClaire!!
  • MrGiz
  • 07-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Forgot her name. Was a nurse out of the Baton Rouge area doing this on the side. She got busted here once in Metairie. I think she ended up marrying a client. My all time fav hands down. Dates back to ASPD days, Big C may remember her. Originally Posted by DATYMAN
PM Sent!

Extraordinary in Every Way!
Is the nurse still available? If so PM me info please!
Is the nurse still available? If so PM me info please! Originally Posted by wranglerbunnies
Hey, I started this thread! Can I get the 411, too?
I would appreciate if you pass the info to me too. PM me please. Thanks
  • MrGiz
  • 07-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Is the nurse still available? If so PM me info please! Originally Posted by wranglerbunnies
Sorry, she’s long gone, and I’m sure, doing well!
She was great!!
Erin Rose is awesome!
She was great!!
Erin Rose is awesome! Originally Posted by Ravendog34
Good to hear...but Erin has not responded to two emails. In town the end of the month and hoping to see her. We've come close, twice, but something detailed us at the last minute.
Good to hear...but Erin has not responded to two emails. In town the end of the month and hoping to see her. We've come close, twice, but something detailed us at the last minute. Originally Posted by rpmongoose
If you're referring to Erin Rose Taylor, I follow her on Twitter, and she says there that she will be available in mid-July, after a lengthy hiatus due to COVID.

I'm thinking one reason that you're not getting too many responses is because so many ladies now are either retired, under-the-radar, or on hiatus due to COVID. I've known two ladies who really stood out in the kissing department, but both appear to be retired, unfortunately.
If you're referring to Erin Rose Taylor, I follow her on Twitter, and she says there that she will be available in mid-July, after a lengthy hiatus due to COVID.

I'm thinking one reason that you're not getting too many responses is because so many ladies now are either retired, under-the-radar, or on hiatus due to COVID. I've known two ladies who really stood out in the kissing department, but both appear to be retired, unfortunately. Originally Posted by Pooyie!
Thanks. Have been a bit disappointed in the responses. Only one woman replied and that was to recommences someone else.
Betsy Rubbins and her companion Ann are a good option but are in Baton Rouge. If you are driving through they are well worth a stop.

There was some DFK with both in our session but not with each other sadly. I didnt direct much so maybe they wouldve. YMMV

Previously I had a solo session with Betsy with no kissing.

Both are fun girls and fun together. Kind of a chill attitude which I liked.

They don't interact with each other much in doubles. Guess they are all about the client. I wasn't too upset. lol

I like the location too. You park nearby and walk to the incall.
What? No sir, I'm not about to hammer two lovely ladies. Just another pedestrian.

In New Orleans, your best bet is to look at recent reviews. Some ladies such as Nikki Taylor are hardly ever on the boards.
Theres a recent review of her with DFK and she is one of the areas finest providers.

Happy hunting,
Pro