Xbmc box

This is a techi issue. I just got my xbmc box and im trying to download the primewire. I thought I had all the steps down but its not showing up on my video add-ons. If anyone can offer any advice on this it would be a huge help.I really like my movies.
There was a software issue with primewire recently and you had to manually roll back the primewire version to a previous build. I wish I could help more, lm just not too familiar with xbmc. On a related note, I'm currently reconguring network drives while ripping movies in order to stream uncompressed mkv files to my home theater. Is it sad I would totally respond to an ad like this? That could be the hottest post I've read. I wish you luck with your setup, maybe we could trade movies?
-just for fun(yes this is fun for me) what hardware are you using?
It's also called 1 channel. Some people overlook the name when searching for the name primewire. You can see it in your list of installed addons or in the list of available addons. If it's installed properly, you should see "installed" next to the name of available addons. From there you should also be able to configure the addon. FYI:The Primewire domain changes from time to time.
Is your 1 channel (prime wire) version 2.4.2? Coz mine works
When you say xbmc box, I am guessing you mean raspberry?
Did you get it working yet?