IPhone 6

Love my new iPhone! Took a great slow-mo vid off my UTR giving me some DT!
Can share the video?
Very UTR lady who is not posting at all and just seeing a few select past clients, so no!
SORRY!!
  • bc00
  • 09-29-2014, 12:09 AM
Can share the video? Originally Posted by nothingtolose
People are greedy these days... just saying.
Chair; I agree with you about the iPhone 6, (have one myself), but if you're not gonna share, why even mention it.. Bragging? or complaining? or Gloating? Not nice.. LOL
Using it for action vids is something most of are going to do and not share publicly. The more it's out and used, the less likely it is to get bent being tucked away in pants.

But enough about cock vids. iPhone 6 brag? Really, chair? Kind of douchey.

Good for you Chair. I look forward to doing the same thing.
I'm going for the 6 Plus, so I can see the video I just took!
LOL what a bunch of narcissistic losers you are. iphones were made for teenage girls who like to take pics of the plates of food they eat, "selfies" of themselves, and constant useless text chatter about nothing. I hate to break this to you but no one cares about the details of your life, and if watching yourself having sex is your idea of a good time then you really need a life.

FYI

The iphone 6 is the worst product Apple has made since the Lisa desktop in 1984! Not surprising since it's made by slave labor in China.
I would say the 6 plus is the worst since it bends.
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Bendi...-press_id61139
LOL what a bunch of narcissistic losers you are. iphones were made for teenage girls who like to take pics of the plates of food they eat, "selfies" of themselves, and constant useless text chatter about nothing. I hate to break this to you but no one cares about the details of your life, and if watching yourself having sex is your idea of a good time then you really need a life.

FYI

The iphone 6 is the worst product Apple has made since the Lisa desktop in 1984! Not surprising since it's made by slave labor in China. Originally Posted by pussycat
I agree I got a Samsung galaxy S5 and I love it over any iphone
My utr atf doesn't have an iPone she has a hoPhone .... when I call I say I'm Commissioner Gordon.

My utr atf doesn't have an iPone she has a hoPhone .... when I call I say I'm Commissioner Gordon.

Originally Posted by Bob McV
call to Alfred:

Hello, Commissioner Gordon here on my IPhone 6

Could you tell me how many Na's there are in the batman theme song?

Screw this Alfred, like you'ld admit to knowing.... I'll text the Joker, who will send a video from his IPhone6 to the Riddler (Android) and then the Penguin will email, on his Windows Phone, to Poison Ivy,who will do a selfie video on her butt curved IPhone6 with the theme songs lyrics

IPhone 6 video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz4AGmZmhDo

back to the Na's..

Hold on for it,

wait for it.

there are no Na's in the batman theme song!

Batmaaaaaan!
Batmaaaaaan!
Batmaaaaaan!
Batmaaaaaan!
Batman! Batman! Batman!
Batman! Batman! Batman!
Da da da da da da da da da da da da da! (13)
Batmaaaaaan!

so the answer is 13 Da's not Na's

as far as the I phone goes... who needs a curved screen on a phone? The phone is as impressive as the theme song but after 2 years nobody will remember the IPhone6