Hippie Hollow

So I went out today for the first time and was asked a question I was unable to answer. I know it's generally frowned upon to have sex, or give head, but is solo masturbation more accepted?

I suppose I just want to know how much one can reasonably get away with out there. An outdoor bondage photo shoot would be awesome as well.
ask Sue Nami--she knows about that place

{I used to go sunbathe there occassionally...nice serene setting}
So I went out today for the first time and was asked a question I was unable to answer. I know it's generally frowned upon to have sex, or give head, but is solo masturbation more accepted?

I suppose I just want to know how much one can reasonably get away with out there. An outdoor bondage photo shoot would be awesome as well. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
Would you give head at Barton Springs pool? H-H is a location just like any other public place only most people are nude. Any type of sexual activity is not tolerated.
no sexual activity is tolerated at all. it is a park, if u can;'t do it in zilker, u can't do it at hippie hollow.
I've never been to Barton Springs or Zilker. I know the official rules of the park, but each time I've been there I've seen some sort of activity, whether solo or guy on guy so I was simply curious as to there was some unwritten code of conduct familiar to the regulars of the park.