Poor President Obama

If he gets re-elected, look at the mess he will inherit.
  • Doove
  • 08-31-2012, 04:22 AM
If he gets re-elected, look at the mess he will inherit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If he's re-elected, let's see if we're in the process of losing over 700,000 jobs a month when his 2nd term starts.
Think of the buyer remorse that Americans if Obama gets a 2nd term...............
  • Dawgs
  • 08-31-2012, 07:02 AM
If he does get re-elected, I hope you have an out.
If he's re-elected, let's see if we're in the process of losing over 700,000 jobs a month when his 2nd term starts. Originally Posted by Doove
If Obama gets re-elected, I don't suspect we would loose 700,000 jobs, but Iam pretty certain by virtue of the last four years that we won't gain 700,000 jobs. In fact no new jobs have been created since this administration began nor will there ever be if he's re-elected. This administration is a sham.
If he's re-elected, let's see if we're in the process of losing over 700,000 jobs a month when his 2nd term starts. Originally Posted by Doove
Obama inherited a recession; the economy was falling. Market economies cycle up and down. After a recession, you hit bottom, and then you bounce back. The bigger the fall, the bigger the bounce. That's always been the cycle. Obama's so called recovery has been historically bad, the weakest since WWII. The economy is not bouncing back. That's because Obama is so anti-business, he's got the private sector scared to death to invest. Two trillion dollars in private capital is parked, waiting for Obama to go away.

Once Romney is inaugurated, the economy will finally begin to recover; we will finally bounce back. Obama has to go.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-31-2012, 07:50 AM
Instead of a bounce it was a thud.
If he does the Mayan prophesy will have come true...
  • Doove
  • 08-31-2012, 02:55 PM
If Obama gets re-elected, I don't suspect we would loose 700,000 jobs, but Iam pretty certain by virtue of the last four years that we won't gain 700,000 jobs. In fact no new jobs have been created since this administration began nor will there ever be if he's re-elected. This administration is a sham. Originally Posted by acp5762
If you say so.

Don't post inacurrate graphs.
If Obama gets re-elected, I don't suspect we would loose 700,000 jobs, but Iam pretty certain by virtue of the last four years that we won't gain 700,000 jobs. In fact no new jobs have been created since this administration began nor will there ever be if he's re-elected. This administration is a sham. Originally Posted by acp5762
What a foolish and factless statement!

If you say so.

Originally Posted by Doove
Don't post inacurrate graphs. Originally Posted by acp5762
SOURCE: THE BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS

You might try citing a source that proves your idiotic assertion. Oh, and quit spelling "inaccurate" incorrectly!
  • Doove
  • 09-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Don't post inacurrate graphs. Originally Posted by acp5762
Don't lie.
Instead of a bounce it was a thud. Originally Posted by Dawgs
I'm not sure Obama's so called recovery even qualifies as a dead cat bounce.
Factless you say. Ace the silly graph and post the actuall new jobs that were created under this administration.
  • Doove
  • 09-03-2012, 06:08 AM
post the actuall new jobs that were created under this administration. Originally Posted by acp5762
I did.