Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Originally Posted by Ohsosexiisasha23
Gorgeous. Wide open eyes! You must have seen something wonderful in the mirror
OMG. It's like someone said, "Hey! Let's do a thread of what heaven is like for OHD..." This is the best thread EVER!

I recognize Lena, Eva & Paris Kola from their being in (or visits to) NOLA & Baton Rouge, although I'm still trying to find a way to see all of y'all (and so far failing ). We're missing Tarjay from Houston & Layla from S TX.

I've been a member for a couple of years. Honest to God this really IS the best thread I've ever seen on ECCIE! Thank you thank you... a thousand times thank you! The OP just made my crappy-I-had-to-work-all-holiday-weekend Labor Day!

Oh My!! Belle, you are DDG!!
Need to save my milk money up!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Refer her to our thread then!
What a great thread... You ladies are amazing...

Hey Sanaa.... You are definitely a Houston Ebony Goddess! and What??? Doubles with Celeste??? Can we do Triples...lol

Originally Posted by Always Belle
Madameoiselle Belle you're absolutely stunning!!!

We all need to coordinate a lovely Ebony Soirée/ Mixer in Texas next year, what do you all think?

Kisses,
Miss Lola Luxe
OMG. It's like someone said, "Hey! Let's do a thread of what heaven is like for OHD..." This is the best thread EVER!

I recognize Lena, Eva & Paris Kola from their being in (or visits to) NOLA & Baton Rouge, although I'm still trying to find a way to see all of y'all (and so far failing ). We're missing Tarjay from Houston & Layla from S TX.

I've been a member for a couple of years. Honest to God this really IS the best thread I've ever seen on ECCIE! Thank you thank you... a thousand times thank you! The OP just made my crappy-I-had-to-work-all-holiday-weekend Labor Day! Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
I'm glad you enjoyed my thread!! It is an ebony oasis

Hope it wasn't too much 'labor' on your Labor Day

Kisses,
Miss Lola Luxe
hehe lol thanks I have clue what was on my mind or even looking at when I took this pic
Gorgeous. Wide open eyes! You must have seen something wonderful in the mirror Originally Posted by essence
Simply awesome!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Jenna.JPG (64.5 KB, 883 views)
Simply awesome! Originally Posted by Grace Bentley
Very sexy....
hehe lol thanks I have clue what was on my mind or even looking at when I took this pic Originally Posted by Ohsosexiisasha23
You were thinking:

OMG, how did my nipples and breasts get so full, I wish I could let somebody enjoy them right now, and then lets see how much bigger they get.

Am I right?
Look at all the beautiful ladies!! Yeah let's do a mixer.

B
Belle, I am glad you finally posted here. It would be incomplete without you.
One of the best threads of all time!!
beautiful black ladies Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
Beauty In Action!!!! Black Is Beautiful!!!!
Beauty In Action!!!! Black Is Beautiful!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Now here is one very gorgeous black beauty!!!
Glad you found this thread Ms Seeking ~P.
Now here is one very gorgeous black beauty!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
.... And w/hair now
Thanks so much 'My Fireman'