Review: (Panama) Amaaazing time in Panama City

Date: 10/19/11
Name: ELITE
Contact Info: http://www.elitepanama.net/
URL / Website: http://www.elitepanama.net/
General Area: So I went down to Panama City to basically party my ass off for three days. It was my first time and I was down there with a friend who does a lot of business in LatAm. We checked into the Le Meridian (which is a great hotel and probably the only one I will ever stay at in PC). It was conveniently located down the street from one of the main attractions in PC, that being Elite. Elite is setup like a strip club. You pay $20 to get in the door and all the girls are basically yours to walk out with for a round of tequila shots that cost $150. I went in there with a buddy after we had hit up a few of the massage parlors in PC. The massage parlors were all pretty shitty and not really doing it for me. They were borderline clinical. Elite on the other hand felt like I was walking into a SC in Texas. We went in the first night and I hit it off with a righteous latina from Venezuela. She had a great attitude, an outstanding pair of tits, and an ass to die for. She stood about 5'6" and after bumping and grinding on me I said let's go back to the hotel. The waitress brought over like 15 shots of tequila, which added $150 to my tab, and we left. Amazingly the amount charged to my card was exactly what was on my tab. The club was up front and didn't scam me. We proceeded back to the hotel which is walking distance but we opted for a cab. When we got to the hotel, I ordered up a bottle of Veuve and we got down to business. She left me her number and I called her up the next day and asked her to bring out some friends. She skipped the club and showed up with a girl from Columbia and one from Puerto Rico. We all went out and grabbed some drinks and ended up in a karaoke bar around the corner from the hotel. After some insanely funny song and dance routines we all landed back at the hotel. More Veuve was ordered and we ended up kicking out the girls the next morning. The following evening we rinsed and repeated. Bottom line, there is much fun to be had in Panama at Le Meridian and Elite!
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, MISH, K9, ass worship, karaoke, drinks, cowgirl, just about anything you can think of...
Session Length: 3 days
Fee: $300 each/night
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and brown
Smoking Status: -
Physical Description: PM me and I will send photos...
Recommendation: Yes
Does anyone know if the majority of the prostitutes leave Panama City for other areas during Carnival?
Hows bucos del toro
Hey Panama city sounds like a really good time. I'm going this May n let me say I'm looking forward to it but I have been around the world from Frankfurt to Thailand but not south America and I'm looking forward to th ladies . But I'm into drinking but into paying for ladies time. Do u know what I should go first?