Is the Sandbox trending LOONY?

correct me if I'm wrong but it really seems like the threads in this forum are getting even crazier than they were during the election cycle.

How much more shrill can our friends get in here?

Im beginning to think you boys need to find a hobby!

Just look at the headlines!

"OBAMA KILLS CHILDREN"
"TED CRUZ SAVES REPUBLIC FROM COMMUNIST TEACHERS."
"ASIAN FLU STEALING AMERICAN VIRUSES AND SUBSUDIZED BY OBAMA"
"HOMOSEXUALS CAUGHT THUMPING BIBLES AT BENGAYZI CELBRATION."
"GLOBAL WARMING CAN BE STOPPED BY GIVING POLAR ICE CAPS MORE GUNS"
"OBAMACARE WILL KILL 7,000 AMERICANS, PER SECRET WHITE HOUSE PLAN"

CAN YOU FUCKERS GRT ANY MORE RIDICULOUS?

• WTF
  • 02-07-2013, 09:25 PM
I just use the Sandbox to work on my one-liners...but I really think our Tea Pots have blown a gasket
  • Seedy
  • 02-07-2013, 09:29 PM
I lost a few gaskets a long time ago. For hobbies I go saltwater fishing, and make custom saltwater fishing rods, .......and fuck with libtards like you guys. Lmfao
I just use the Sandbox to work on my one-liners...but I really think our Tea Pots have blown a gasket Originally Posted by WTF
They are having extreme difficulty dealing with the "Agony of Defeat!"
DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR

ASSUP!!!

Yes.

OOPS...was just answering based on the title of the thread...

After having read the original post: YES, I SKIP OVER EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS TOO SERIOUS for a SillyHMB...
I lost a few gaskets a long time ago. For hobbies I go saltwater fishing, and make custom saltwater fishing rods, .......and fuck with libtards like you guys. Lmfao Originally Posted by seedman55

I hope you're better at fishing and building rods. Because you ain't shit at fucking with us. Other than repeating ad nauseum LMFAO. Good job on that though, you knuckle-dragging idiot.
I used to use ECCIE as a fun diversion to escape the craziness of the world. Especially when in the Pink or White domes. I think it's the other way around now. It's like I went to sleep and woke up in a Tim Burton outtake!

Or Bizzarro bus station land.

Mods fucking with assholes, assholes telling mods they're dipshits. Whookers with assault rifles. Grown people screaming every time somebody pokes them in the ass. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria!
Yes.

OOPS...was just answering based on the title of the thread...

After having read the original post: YES, I SKIP OVER EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS TOO SERIOUS for a SillyHMB... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
good answer

and yes I would like to do you
Trending?

The lot of you people in here went over the falls of sane thinking long before the election. There is no where to trend.
I'll accept credit for some of this ... Proudly ... But at least I know what the sun looks like and where the lunacy ends.

This thread is about those who can discern neither.
Trending?

The lot of you people in here went over the falls of sane thinking long before the election. There is no where to trend. Originally Posted by Lord Boltatron

Most accurate post on here!
Hes talking about you specifically, Unwhiner!
Seems fine to me.

Why haven't you posted that, sweetheart?