More PC Nonsense - Wtf is Gender "Confirmation" Surgery?

https://www.eonline.com/news/977733/...mation-surgery

I thought it was gender "reassignment" surgery. You know... where the doc cuts off your pee-pee and creates a vajaja, or vice versa. I was just getting used to the term after Bruce, er, I mean Kaitlyn Jenner did it. Now are we supposed to replace the word "reassignment" with "confirmation"?

How in the fuck does it "confirm" your biological/chromosomal gender to have a surgeon give you the outward organs and appurtenances of the opposite sex?

And who decided we should change the terminology anyway? This is fucking Orwellian.
https://www.eonline.com/news/977733/...mation-surgery

I thought it was gender "reassignment" surgery. You know... where the doc cuts off your pee-pee and creates a vajaja, or vice versa. I was just getting used to the term after Bruce, er, I mean Kaitlyn Jenner did it. Now are we supposed to replace the word "reassignment" with "confirmation"?

How in the fuck does it "confirm" your biological/chromosomal gender to have a surgeon give you the outward organs and appurtenances of the opposite sex?

And who decided we should change the terminology anyway? This is fucking Orwellian. Originally Posted by lustylad
It is indeed what Orwell warned us about. This is leftism. The Democrats support shit like this.They want to destroy America.
maybe if you get it done you can fuck yourself (LOL) Even Orwell would be shocked
The tolerant right...
Compassionate conservatives...

Excuse me ... I just threw up in my mouth....
I just want to know why the Conservatives seem to always be the first to know when things like this happen. I have followed her story for years and missed it. Thanks for the link. I wish her a speedy recovery and a happy life.
*****eye roll*****
  • WTF
  • 10-17-2018, 10:49 AM
This young person just turned 18 and the article you linked discusses her issues before then.

Could you try and confirm to the rules of eccie and not link articles with talk of minors.

Oh and nice play on words by putting my handle in the title....I remember when a poster get pointed for continually doing that. I've heard they are tightening the rules in this regard. One hopes you do not follow in his footsteps!

Oh and nice play on words by putting my handle in the title.... Originally Posted by WTF
self-absorbed much?
This young person just turned 18 and the article you linked discusses her issues before then.

Could you try and confirm (sic) to the rules of eccie and not link articles with talk of minors.

Oh and nice play on words by putting my handle in the title....I remember when a poster get pointed for continually doing that. I've heard they are tightening the rules in this regard. One hopes you do not follow in his footsteps! Originally Posted by WTF
This thread is about political correctness and libtard confusion over the "correct" term for surgery to change your gender. As such, it "confirms" to the rules of eccie.

Wtf is a universally recognized acronym for "what the fuck". If you seriously believe every time someone uses it they are referring to you, then methinks it's time to change your handle.
I just want to know why the Conservatives seem to always be the first to know when things like this happen. I have followed her story for years and missed it. Thanks for the link. I wish her a speedy recovery and a happy life. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
We pay a service to clip articles and mail them to us.

You just have to highlight the issue you care about, such as wasting money on gender selection surgery, gun confiscation, the failures of George Soros and his Nazi past, etc.
  • WTF
  • 10-17-2018, 11:47 AM
This thread is about political correctness and libtard confusion over the "correct" term for surgery to change your gender. As such, it "confirms" to the rules of eccie.

Wtf is a universally recognized acronym for "what the fuck". If you seriously think every time someone uses it they are referring to you, then methinks it's time to change your handle. Originally Posted by lustylad
The article you linked makes refrence to when she was 5 and 6 years old. Feel free to get a clarification from wu if you do not believe me. That is a no no. maybe you should at least read the articles that you linked to this forum.

Next, I know you were playing word games, you know you were playing word games and wakeup knows you are playing word games
The article you linked makes refrence (sic) to when she was 5 and 6 years old. Feel free to get a clarification from wu if you do not believe me. That is a no no. maybe you should at least read the articles that you linked to this forum. Originally Posted by WTF
Quit being ridiculous. The article has a single quote "I've been telling my story since I was 6 years old." So what?

Now tell us about the time you fell off the monkey bars and landed on your head in the school playground at 6 years old. Oh wait, that would be off-topic and you might get pointed! Never mind.

If you want to get back on topic, you can try to address the question of whether a sex change operation "reassigns" a person's biological gender or "confirms" it.

Next, I know you were playing word games, you know you were playing word games and wakeup knows you are playing word games Originally Posted by WTF
NGIAT is right... you're more self-absorbed than Donald Trump! Now ask wakeup to help you change your handle.
  • WTF
  • 10-17-2018, 12:42 PM
Quit being ridiculous. The article has a single quote "I've been telling my story since I was 6 years old." So what?

Now tell us about the time you fell off the monkey bars and landed on your head in the school playground at 6 years old. Oh wait, that would be off-topic and you might get pointed! Never mind.
Originally Posted by lustylad
First , your wrong again. The article makes reference to when she was 5 years old.

Next I would not bring up anything pre 18 years old because the rules of eccie ask us not to and while I'm not one big on rules, that one ... in this day and age is a pretty big one.

Not only is it a banned age to link, it is also about one's sexuality. So you link eccie to a article where one talks about her sexual orientation at 5 years old. And you continue to argue you've done nothing wrong.

My guess is this thread will dissappear or at leat your link will.
  • WTF
  • 10-17-2018, 12:45 PM

NGIAT is right... you're more self-absorbed than Donald Trump! Now ask wakeup to help you change your handle. Originally Posted by lustylad
More than Trump, impossible.

I'm trying to keep you from getting pointed by wu with what you think is a clever play on words.

Damn, you're hijacking your own thread.
And who decided we should change the terminology anyway? This is fucking Orwellian. Originally Posted by lustylad

Libtards of course. THEY seem to be always in control over what 'terms mean and don't mean' these days.

If you want to get back on topic, you can try to address the question of whether a sex change operation "reassigns" a person's biological gender or "confirms" it.. Originally Posted by lustylad

Well, since NO Surgery they get, will EVER alter their DNA, i can't see HOW it can even be called Reassignment.