Classy?

Has anyone been to Classy lately in FWB? Was thinking of going one day soon, but haven't seen very many reviews as of late.
I was there last week and had a great time with a new girl, Candy. Practically zero massage, but I was willing to forgive that because of the great CFS, really friendly personality, and standard pricing.
Hoping I get Candy if I go. I've seen mixed reviews on Mona.
Every time I've called in to request someone, they tell me if they're there or not. Highly recommend Candy, but never tried Mona, due to the mixed reviews, like you said.
Mona is pretty good. Gives a nice table shower and massage. But I couldn't get into the sex. Her nipples are weird, but her tits are great. No ass, doggy wasn't great and doggy is always my favorite. I actually had her give me a L1, after I couldn't finish in the L3. And her L1 was a like a jackhammer. Candy was much better in my opinion. And she's prettier.
As far as my nipple comment, when you suck on them they stretch like you're sucking on a deflated balloon. Maybe someone else could describe better.
As far as my nipple comment, when you suck on them they stretch like you're sucking on a deflated balloon. Maybe someone else could describe better. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
You described it perfectly! I must have caught her on a good day, CFS was fun and enthusiastic!