Eden Jessica

https://adultsearch.com/florida/pens...scorts/2551562

Stumbled across this. $hr? That is enough to guess it is a scam. anybody ever tried?
Looks like fun but prob fake
Offers BBFS? Probably fake.
Interesting... Alabama area code... also on sumosear, new ads and more pics...

https://sumosear.ch/phone/334-721-5830

She didn't answer, looks like Pensacola.
Ha yeah she says she’s in Pensacola

Limited INCALL:30min-70$,45min-120$,1hrs 150$,2hrs 200$
OUTCALL:30min-100$,45min-150$,1hrs 200$,2hrs 350$

Staying at regency hotel … I said the one on Davis right ?? There is not one on Davis but she says yes room 5

And there it is … I was robbed 1700 last week and I need Amazon gift cards I can’t take cash ! Hahahah yep scammer

Let see how long I can roll with it
Well she is shipwrecked which explains the need for money. I guess the nooooodes she is selling are not bringing in the Ben's.
Staying at regency hotel … I said the one on Davis right ?? There is not one on Davis but she says yes room 5 Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Yep! Quick thinking. I always use that strategy, too, when finding out if someone is "legit" or not.

Sometimes they'll play dumb and say "Sorry, I don't know the area very well".
Haha took them for a 2 hour ride hahah I’ll see if I can post the chat I had its too good

Well hello gorgeous seen your ad and I must say wow all over sexy we need to catch up !! Where are you located I’m ready and willing when you are !! Please let me know beautiful lady.
Thanks

Hi do you need my service?

Limited INCALL:30min-70$,45min-120$,1hrs 150$,2hrs 200$
OUTCALL:30min-100$,45min-150$,1hrs 200$,2hrs 350$

What plans do you chose?
Are you with me ,

Let’s do the one hour
Where are you at ?

Incall or outcall ?
I hope I'm safe with you and you Aren't a cop ?

In call and no I am not a cop faaaarrrr from it!!! Are you a cop ? Just got to ask.
Do you have any reviews I can check out online ?
Perfectly safe with me I’m really laid back and enjoy a good time with a gorgeous looking lady like you !
Where are you staying ?

Okay
I'm at Pensacola
Are you ready now

Scammer sent 2 nude pictures

Hey
Please don't delay my text?

Sorry had things to do
Where in Pensacola are you
Damn fine pics

Do you know regency inn hotel?

Yeah on Davis right

Okay that is where I'm now

You can be on your way

What’s your room number

Room 5

Cool I’m on my way

—— after seeing the Instagram post and looking it seems like this chick who’s stolen pic of she is living in Sydney Australia

I ask — So how was the flight from Sydney Australia was it long ?

Then

(1/2)Noted I can't take cash at the moment cos I have enough on me and it's getting too risky for me just last week I was robbed 1700 and the cash with me now

(2/2)is 2000$
I can only take an amazon gift card for foods and groceries online and

So you need gift cards ?

I can only take an amazon gift card to order food and groceries online

Well I’ve never done any cards for a meet I have cash …. Seems a little iffy about cards … you should be able to use cash to get food there are a lot of good places to eat near the regency on davis
There is a awesome taco truck a couple blocks away
There is a grocery store right across the street there is a steak house a couple blocks the other way and heck if you want to have some fun there is a chucky cheese there too … or I could take you out to dinner and get you some groceries I don’t mind helping out

We can do dinner and extend our time together for a couple hours

(1/3)I have been robbed so many time and so many people come here and I don't know their motive so I can't handle cash to avoid been robbed again and moreover

(2/3)as I have said I have enough on me now and it's getting too risky for me just last week I was robbed 1700 and the cash with me now is 2000 I can only

(3/3)take an amazon card to order

Seems a little fishy with these cards
Send me a pic of you holding up 3 fingers so I know your real just for my protection

(1/2)Please what do you take me for ?
I don't this shit please if you don't want me it's ok don't use that as an embarrassment or insult please don't use that

(2/2)insult me what do you mean ?
If you don't want me it's fine why all these damn !!
Just enough!!!!

I’m just making sure all is legit
How long you here for
We can make magic together
Just help me help you and verify your good just send me a pic holding up 3 fingers and we are good and I’ll get you your Amazon cards
I’ll make it worthwhile to you

Sorry I can't now
And moreover I see this as an embarrassment what do you take me for ?
Are you getting the cards now ?

Waiting in line

In lines ?
Where are you V

At the cvs trying to get these cards
I will put 200 on one and 100 on 3 more

When you get it let me know ok ?
Get an Apple Card

How much you need on the Apple Card?

Get 200$ on one and get 100 on another one ok
Or you get 100*3

Yeah I had to get 100 on 3
So 800 total on these cards how much time do I get with you ?

Okay tell me when you get them

800 over 7 cards … 3 - 100 Apple Card’s 3-100 Amazon cards and a 200 Amazon card
Have some funny looks from the check out girl
Told her they were gifts for friends and she goes can I be one of your friends?? I’m like yeah sure lol

Can I see your picture I mean your pretty face now

Oh I already got all the cards Amazon and Apple I didn’t know you could buy groceries with an Apple Card ?

You got them now?

—- I found some random guy pic on google and sent it to the scammer

Yes
Can I see a picture of the cards
Send me a picture of the card
I’m waiting?

I’m scratching them off for you

— I then google used Amazon and Apple Card pictures and send them

I’m waiting

I’ll give the rest of the cards to you when we meat
— yeah not a Mia spell on meet I was just fucking with them !

Send the receipt

I didn’t get one

Get off

Was I suppose to get a receipt?

Fuck off
You download this card ?
Foolish question
This card was all downloaded

—- yes I just copied and pasted them in the text there were a couple that were hardly legible hahah and different backgrounds

Dunno what your talking about
I can go back to the store and tell them they are not working
I have the other cards when we meat you can check them befor we start anything

—- then it was silence nothing else they got scammed haha wasted 2 hours fucking with them !
Gotta love wasting a scammer's time. LOL
Priceless Gotta….. kinda like the extended car warranty sales pitch.
You made my day Gotta...
I feel kinda bad...

Oh wait... I'm over it now...
Great job Gotta! I love what you did. 1 was trying to find a provider in PCB, sent out a bunch of text hooks. Got a text back from a strange number saying they know who I am and will kill my family unless I send them $2900. They attached some Mexican cartel looking murder pics. Trying to think how I can fuck with them.
Neo, your avatar pic is a good start....

Great job Gotta! I love what you did. 1 was trying to find a provider in PCB, sent out a bunch of text hooks. Got a text back from a strange number saying they know who I am and will kill my family unless I send them $2900. They attached some Mexican cartel looking murder pics. Trying to think how I can fuck with them. Originally Posted by NeoSolo
Great job Gotta! I love what you did. 1 was trying to find a provider in PCB, sent out a bunch of text hooks. Got a text back from a strange number saying they know who I am and will kill my family unless I send them $2900. They attached some Mexican cartel looking murder pics. Trying to think how I can fuck with them. Originally Posted by NeoSolo
Haha yeah I’ve had one of those a while back just send them random shit … dog people and then some other gory stuff and a pick of Pablo saying he’s got your back lol

It’s kinda fun …. Just remember to do it with your burner phone if one of those phone text apps