Trump wants to start immigrant fighting league.

Trump says that UFC should start a migrant fight club: ‘These people are tough’

Former President Donald Trump mused that the UFC should start a migrant fight club and train asylum seekers and illegal immigrants to fight because migrants are “tough, mean and nasty.”

During two speeches on Saturday — one before a gathering of Christian conservatives and then later at a rally in Philadelphia — Trump floated that concept while recounting how he brought it to Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White.

“These people are tough. They’re so tough,” Trump said to the conservative Christians at a Faith & Freedom Coalition in Washington, DC.

President Joe Biden’s campaign swiftly denounced the comments Saturday afternoon.

“Fitting that convicted felon Donald Trump spent his time at a religious conference threatening to round up Latinos, bragging about ripping away Americans’ freedoms, and promising to be even more extreme if he regains power,” spokesperson Sarafina Chitika said. “Trump’s incoherent, unhinged tirade showed voters in his own words that he is a threat to our freedoms and is too dangerous to be let anywhere near the White House again.”

https://nypost.com/2024/06/23/us-new...-for-migrants/

What’s next? A bum fighting league. Maybe gladiatorial games. Has there ever been a bigger entitled douche bag?

What’s next? A bum fighting league. Maybe gladiatorial games. Has there ever been a bigger entitled douche bag? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Well, trump IS a fucking bum. And his followers are bums. Maybe they can fight each other?

It would look a lot like this:

Well, trump IS a fucking bum. And his followers are bums. Maybe they can fight each other?

It would look a lot like this:

Originally Posted by Diligaf
Those are Liberals, lol.
Those are Liberals, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

... Trump was kidding when He said it... ...

#### Salty

Originally Posted by Diligaf
That's a swing and a miss, lol.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Ye better 'ope so mate. Ye bein' a immigrant an' all. I don't get the feelin' ye be ready fer jolly rumble against the younger dreamers.

Cheers!
Salty, these motherfuckers are so biased and stupid that if they heard Trump tell someone to "eat shit" the headline would be "Trump advocates eating excrement at every meal". Kinda like the injecting bleach comment during covid.
Salty, these motherfuckers are so biased and stupid that if they heard Trump tell someone to "eat shit" the headline would be "Trump advocates eating excrement at every meal". Kinda like the injecting bleach comment during covid. Originally Posted by Budman
LOL. And if he did say "eat shit" we'd have an absolute run on sewage systems so his supporters could get their fill.

Salty, these motherfuckers are so biased and stupid that if they heard Trump tell someone to "eat shit" the headline would be "Trump advocates eating excrement at every meal". Kinda like the injecting bleach comment during covid. Originally Posted by Budman
We’re not that biased. We just know that there are people stupid enough to believe what he says. Why do you think so many people believed that hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin would cure them from covid.

I think Trump was serious when he said that about immigrants. He’s an entitled white idiot who views all brown and black immigrants as brutish, thuggish and prone to criminality. That’s why he said it. For those who are interested it speaks to his character.
We’re not that biased. We just know that there are people stupid enough to believe what he says. Why do you think so many people believed that hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin would cure them from covid.

I think Trump was serious when he said that about immigrants. He’s an entitled white idiot who views all brown and black immigrants as brutish, thuggish and prone to criminality. That’s why he said it. For those who are interested it speaks to his character. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

You are so full of shit. You are extremely biased and refuse to admit it. Biden is the worse POTUS in my life time and that includes Jimmy Carter. That is saying a lot. You may not like Trump's rhetoric but everything he did was good for the country. I guess you are proof that some people are dumb enough to believe anything. After all you bought into the Russia hoax as well as ever other bullshit hoax the left spews. Trying to paint yourself as an independent thinker and middle of the road voter is pathetic. It is obvious where you lean. I admit I am a conservative all the way and would never vote for a POS democrat. Biden is a corrupt POS and he has done ZERO for the good of the country, Not a fucking thing.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Of course he was but it is still an indicator of his true feelings toward immigrants.
Of course he was but it is still an indicator of his true feelings toward immigrants. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

No it isn't. Only fucking morons would believe that.
You are so full of shit. You are extremely biased and refuse to admit it. Biden is the worse POTUS in my life time and that includes Jimmy Carter. That is saying a lot. You may not like Trump's rhetoric but everything he did was good for the country. I guess you are proof that some people are dumb enough to believe anything. After all you bought into the Russia hoax as well as ever other bullshit hoax the left spews. Trying to paint yourself as an independent thinker and middle of the road voter is pathetic. It is obvious where you lean. I admit I am a conservative all the way and would never vote for a POS democrat. Biden is a corrupt POS and he has done ZERO for the good of the country, Not a fucking thing. Originally Posted by Budman
I think this diatribe says more about your own biases than mine.

I’ll admit I am more left leaning than some, but I did consider myself a middle of the road voter. The Republican party changed not me and they started with the anti tax, small government nonsense in the nineties.

I didn’t always agree with Republican policies but at least I could see that they were serious policy makers and would agree to work with the other side. I’m not sure who they are now. If our representatives mirror the electorate then a considerable number of people on both sides are total fucking nut jobs.

The reason I will vote for Biden. He comes from an era of politics that supported collaboration rather than division. If only he had someone to collaborate with.

Reagan at least had the good sense to raise taxes to pay for the government and military expansion during his tenure. Bush Sr did the same. Everything republicans did after that is a debacle of epic proportions.

Read up on how Reagan, Bush and Clinton all raised taxes.

The Mostly Forgotten Tax Increases of 1982-1993
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...s-of-1982-1993

Budget Surplus under Clinton.
https://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/th...under-clinton/

P.S. Trump is a racist prick who hates all immigrants unless they come from white european countries.
You are so full of shit. You are extremely biased and refuse to admit it. Biden is the worse POTUS in my life time and that includes Jimmy Carter. That is saying a lot. You may not like Trump's rhetoric but everything he did was good for the country. I guess you are proof that some people are dumb enough to believe anything. After all you bought into the Russia hoax as well as ever other bullshit hoax the left spews. Trying to paint yourself as an independent thinker and middle of the road voter is pathetic. It is obvious where you lean. I admit I am a conservative all the way and would never vote for a POS democrat. Biden is a corrupt POS and he has done ZERO for the good of the country, Not a fucking thing. Originally Posted by Budman
LOL. So angry.