Enough!

I just looked at the first six threads in this Forum. Every one of them is political.
I don't know how many of you realize this but the D&T is not the forum for political discussion. The proper forum for that is the Sandbox.
It's time for the D&T to get back to what the D&T is supposed to be; a discussion of the ins and outs of high end, courtesan style providing and all the things that entails.
So here is what is going to happen in the future:
1. When a blatantly political thread is posted, the mod staff is going to move it to the Sandbox. Chica Chaser and Chipper are the mods there.
2. If the same people keep posting political or non-D&T type threads or posts, they will be sanctioned.
3. Though this change in policy may upset some, others will no doubt welcome the change. It doesn't matter because the rules of Eccie sanction this change.
Thank you for your cooperation.
John Bull
SR Only
Marcus Aurelius
It'll be interesting to see how many threads/posters are lured to this "new and improved" D&T. Early on, PJ noted that D&T has the most posts. Removing those threads that you admit make up the majority of threads will have interesting results.

Oh, and you should have noted that the offensive threads have already been moved. Ahhhh to have the power of a mod.
What can be said. Despite the warning, the fruit was eaten, and Adam and Eve were banished from Eden. All good things must come to an end.
This may be one of the few issues on with which JB and I have agreed. I do not visit ECCIE and D&T for political insight. A discussion of the vicissitudes and rewards of visiting the world of these lovely courtesans, however, has my interest and attention.

James
HDH's are unlikely to post on this kind of board: they expect of themselves what high-paying clients expect: discretion. Plus they know people around here tend to look for bargains.

Thus the propensity to post unrelated topics...
Please do not post in threads older than 30 days. Thanks.
Huh? .... ;-)

Please do not post in threads older than 30 days. Thanks. Originally Posted by Guest083011