Dining in Dallas!

Just arrived into Dallas, my very first tine here and wondering where should I eat for the next 4 days? I am in the Galleria area for the next 2 nights then Marketplace!

I adore seafood or a great steakhouse.

Thanks ya'll truly appreciated
I prefer dinning at the Y..... Seriously, go check out urban spoon or yelp....believe it or not the Lodge, an upscale gentlemens club has outstanding food that is only exceeded by the beauty of the ladies that work there....
Al Biernat's...downtown Dallas.
Fine quisine
excellent bar
nice wine selection
I have visited Dallas many times and I stay in the Market Center area. Very close is Oak Lawn. Oak Lawn has many good restaurants and pretty good shopping. If you are looking for fine dining, the link that JD provided has lots of good information.

I just reread your post and you said Market Place. Sorry, I was referring to a different area.
Thanks ya'll....yeah I have southern roots even if I have been in NYC for 23 years. I will check out the suggestions and dining at the Y is always a pleasurable event for all.
Dallas is not a great seafood town. There is an Oceanaire Seafood (nice chain) in the Galleria. Fair, not great.

Near Market Center, try Nonna for great Italian. Oak Restaurant is new, but pretty good. Big Hotel restaurants in Dallas are in. Fearing's at the Intercontinental is particularly good with regional flair. Lucia in Bishop Arts District is best restaurant in town, but very, very hard to get into.
I hope you are enjoying your time in Dallas. It is hopping this weekend. I was at Del Frisco Grill on McKinney at Hall this evening. A more casual outpost of Del Frisco's steakhouse. Other great steak options are Nick & Sams on Maple (in Oak Lawn), Pappas off 35 and NW Highway and Del Frisco's near your hotel. Nonna is a good call as is Al's. Uptown is packed with great options...cruiese up McKinney and you'll find many options.
Are you here for work or just a little r and r?
I tried to go to Del Frisco's, as it is my favorite chain, though was not yet opened. Enjoy a wonderful meal at Oceanaire.
As always I am doing a little bit of both! Work and play or is it play and work? mmmmm Truth be told this is my Thelma and Louise trip backwards....hoping for a better result and Louise is my 4lb poodle suggies...she looks smashing in her purple scarf! *wink*
I as well am coming into Dallas was hoping for a great dining experience this thread is very helpful. Can't wait to eat some yummy yummy in my tummy steak and potatoes.

Xoxo
Kyla
I tried to go to Del Frisco's, as it is my favorite chain, though was not yet opened. Enjoy a wonderful meal at Oceanaire.
As always I am doing a little bit of both! Work and play or is it play and work? mmmmm Truth be told this is my Thelma and Louise trip backwards....hoping for a better result and Louise is my 4lb poodle suggies...she looks smashing in her purple scarf! *wink* Originally Posted by SexyHotFriend-LuLu
I'm glad you are enjoying your Dallas trip. I'm in NYC each of the next two weeks and looking forward to enjoying the dining scene up there as well. There is always a next great option there. What type of food appeals to you for tonight? Maybe we can make some good recs for you.
Today is football! Michigan and Alabama here in the Big D! Naturally a sports bar...... love the testosterone in steak houses, cigar bars and sports bars......what can I say? I love men!
So recommend away!
And men love you Sexy. There are some good sports bar options. If you feel like heading to uptown maybe try Frankies and McKinney and Hall. Del Frisco's grill is across the street. You can than join me on my back deck above the pool for a cigar and scotch. I would enjoy the conversations and stories you no doubt have to share over laughs.
Trulucks♥
Goddess, I have eaten at Truluck's in Houston and Austin now. Love that place! The bbq shrimp is soooooo yummy. I am now in Odessa headed to Lubbock! Grass is not growing under my feet here in Texas. love this state.