Champagne Wishes! Grand Vintage, Anyone?

I suppose it's destiny that I write this, since I was born in a Grand Vintage year for Moet

But, even more wondrous than my birth is Moet's introduction of a 2004 Grand Vintage (Moet's 70th). It's been described as "similar to the 2000, but with more brightness, purity & precision of flavor". Notes of apricot, brioche and hints of tropical fruit and a long finish of apple and honey. The launch took place at a private party in Champagne, where 12 of the world's best sommeliers and 12 Michelin-starred chefs collaborated on food pairings for the event.

Youtube Video of Party: http://youtu.be/OGXvEEypGNs

I can only imagine how incredibly exciting this gathering was. What are some of your favorite champagnes?
Moet is worthless swill.. Krug and Perrier Jouet are much better and in the same price range. Try a 1986 Perrier Joet Rose or 1988 Brut.. And the Krug 1985 if you can find it is to die for..
PJ & Krug are good ... personally, our favorite houses of champagne are VCP and LR.... we pretty much just drink Veuve by the case and occasionally a bottle or 3 of Cristal
I'm a Krug loyalist. I particularly love Krug Rose. I think Veuve Clicquot is the perfect breakfast champagne because of the high sugar content. Even though I'm partial to hearty red wines, like bordeaux and barolos, I consider any good champagne a friend.

"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends." - Francis Bacon
Moët is one of my absolute favorite champagnes. I actually have it on my preferred gifts list. I've recently started to enjoy sweeter wines and champagnes their rosé is top notch. If you have any other suggestion on a champagne is a must try, please share!
had two bottles of Veuve Clicquot Blush on Sat night at Del Friscos steak house in Dallas... primed the pumps prior to that with a bottle of Moet while waiting for our table in the bar area...
had two bottles of Veuve Clicquot Blush on Sat night at Del Friscos steak house in Dallas... primed the pumps prior to that with a bottle of Moet while waiting for our table in the bar area... Originally Posted by Roothead
Yum. I had some Perrier-Jouet rose during the week. It made me feel warm and pink and bubbly all over.
Ace of Spades
Or commonly known as Armand de Brignac.
There is nothing better . . . .