what is your breast preference?

a. a cup

b. b cup

c.c cup

d. dd cup

please choose as many as you like...pictures ok too
e, oh wow
B's are my preference but I don't discriminate
Cup size is less important than shape and nipples.
Breast size isn't all that important to me but the bigger the nipples,,, the better, especially if they are tonsil teasers and luv attention!!
I dont discriminate as long as the gal looks hotttt. If the gal has a toned body, I would probably pick c or d as my first choices. Ayssa Nicole and Cameron0908 look fantastic as a C and HollyofHouston looks fantastic as a D. Take you pic
Small is my preference. A or B cup. More than a mouth size is a waste.
Shape and quality (responsive) is always the first measure of a great breast. Then all things being equal in that category, a nice B or smaller C is my preference. And, real almost always wins over man made for me.
I like mine just fine. Large soft and fuckable!

But surely you know the entire memberships answers to all your *questions* since you ask them repetitively, on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis.

a. a cup

b. b cup

c.c cup

d. dd cup

please choose as many as you like...pictures ok too
e, oh wow Originally Posted by pickupkid
Love them all................
Shape and quality (responsive) is always the first measure of a great breast. Then all things being equal in that category, a nice B or smaller C is my preference. And, real almost always wins over man made for me. Originally Posted by memdal
My thoughts as well, except I'd emphasize even more my strong preference for naturals; much much more important to me than breast size.
got to be able to squeeze them, suck on them and pull the while im stroking it. so B or better works for me....D is a fantasy....
I prefer a minimum of 2....just a preference, not a rule!!
My favorite is the left one. But I am left-tongued.
Would your cock be curved to the left as well?? *left hook*

My favorite is the left one. But I am left-tongued. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill