Liberator Bedroom Adventure Gear?

Does anyone have experience with “Liberator Bedroom Adventure Gear” (see http://www.liberator.com/eng/categories/liberator-shapes)? Their product line looks like a really good idea for optimizing pleasure: wedges, cushions, even “sex furniture” ergonomically designed to align male and female genitalia for “G-spot targeted stimulation.” Obviously this would be much more suitable for home use than transport on the road, not to mention the undesirable visual attention you would receive. In practice, however, is this a worthwhile investment in your opinion or much marketing hoopla over nothing?
It's a great product line. Go for it. You won't be disappointed. Bending her over the big wedge with her ass in the air...WHEW!! AND...a single small wedge or cushion (depending on what you order) are readily transportable.

Buy an assortment for your ATF and return to enjoy her (on it) again and again...
I have a lot of Liberator pieces at my house. I keep the Esse out in the open in my bedroom, and it looks like a normal piece of furniture. They are expensive for what they are, but all the women I've used them with love it.