Holiday Bucket List? ♥

Sooo, I'm trying to get my holiday bucket list going in Austin. Tried Miracle on 5th, it was too fun!

What's on everyone's todo list this year??

P.S. If anyone knows of a good onesie crawl, text me to lmk 512.952.3271 ♥

-Ariana
You!
You! Originally Posted by Kawiguy
😘😘😘
Personally I'd like to enjoy some spa time this holiday season. I definitely need/deserve it......i wish they had options like king spa or castle spa here in Austin, but Dallas isn't THAT far I suppose lol.....

I also want to take a trip up to Colorado. I feel like its been FOREVER since i last went. I'm trying to visit the hot springs while I'm out there!!!

Last but not least, there's a fun looking orgy party, i was informed about out in Vegas coming up soon that I'd love to go to!!!
Ariana Your on my list!!!
Ariana Your on my list!!! Originally Posted by gman45
Hehe I’m Santa’s favorite Ho 😉
Personally I'd like to enjoy some spa time this holiday season. I definitely need/deserve it......i wish they had options like king spa or castle spa here in Austin, but Dallas isn't THAT far I suppose lol.....

I also want to take a trip up to Colorado. I feel like its been FOREVER since i last went. I'm trying to visit the hot springs while I'm out there!!!

Last but not least, there's a fun looking orgy party, i was informed about out in Vegas coming up soon that I'd love to go to!!! Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Spa days are a must 💅🏻