Traveling advice for Columbia

Hey guys,
I知 coming up to Columbia for a week and I知 a poor lil old Florida boy that痴 about to freeze his butt off I知 afraid. I知 a bit worried that I知 coming up to stay with some family and I doubt I値l have my own transportation. Nor do I know the area at all. Can anyone suggest places to find a nice gal that will treat me right while I知 up there? Maybe places to avoid? I know we aren稚 allowed to post in regards to specific providers who maybe would be willing to pick me up/ or an extra good hostess maybe you could PM some advice etc.

Down here we mostly use stg and tryst. Is there different sites that are popular up there?

Thanks guys and gals,
Pcolaman

P.S. ladies, EBC will be joining me on this little venture, I知 sure his reputation far precedes me.
In general avoid the columbia area hotels and route 1 hotels in terms of discretion. BWI hotels are your best bet.
There's no one site for the DC metro area. I check at least 10 or more. STG of course, adultlook sometimes, EROS and Slixa, Switter, Tryst, PrivateDelights.ch eroticmonkey, p411, TER. And Eccie, too.

Eccie is much better in the Panhandle.

As for Columbia, I don't play around there much. I agree that BWI area is a good bet as well as downtown Baltimore. Tyson's Corner in VA has the highest density of providers probably. Things can get pricey around here.
Well dang. I guess I got spoiled back home. I can’t get the phone to quit ringing with providers. And what’s the worry in Columbia? Police or ripped off or shot or what? My concern is I don’t think I’m gonna have a vehicle, or at least be hard to explain why I want one, but gonna have to play it by ear
Yup, Panhandle is a different world from around here. DC Metro area is too big and too transient. And nobody uses ECCIE or similar up here to build the kind of community you've got in Pensacola. Can't wait to get back there myself.
darn i hate that. and i don’t have a vehicle so hard to get a way around. takes me 15 mins to find out they are 45 mins away and lyft gonna cost me an arm and a leg
Is there a pensacola reunion going on in here? We could really use some of the friendly panhandle gals up here.