Russians indicted -- Second attempt at intelligent discussion

I posted this earlier -highlighted below- but ensuing
posts instantly descended into juvenile, petty foolishness.
So, I'm hoping to start it off again. I think this is a telling move by Mueller, a guy all impartial observers applauded when he took the job. One thing I like about Mueller is that he embraced combat and combat responsibility as a young man, and his patriotism has grown since. Contrast that with our president, who sought to highlight his own physical weaknesses as a young man so he did not have to go to combat. Now Trump says he is the fittest president ever, and we know he actually wrote his own physical report as a candidate for office. Weak and unfit for the military as a young man, and now the fittest president ever. Trump's transparent self-serving behavior promises more lies and deceit ahead. I do think that Mueller's failure to indict Manafort for collusion is telling.

Regarding Mueller's newest charges: The specificity of the charges and the information included in the announcement informs the public that Mueller's team knows significant and widespread details. It also appears to a layperson like me that Roger Stone will be charged. The bigger question now: Did the Russians act or implement on their own, or did they did confer or communicate with or benefit anyone connected with an election campaign?
So, I'm hoping to start it off again. I think this is a telling move by Mueller, a guy all impartial observers applauded when he took the job. One thing I like about Mueller is that he embraced combat and combat responsibility as a young man, and his patriotism has grown since. Contrast that with our president, who sought to highlight his own physical weaknesses as a young man so he did not have to go to combat. Now Trump says he is the fittest president ever, and we know he actually wrote his own physical report as a candidate for office. Weak and unfit for the military as a young man, and now the fittest president ever. Trump's transparent self-serving behavior promises more lies and deceit ahead. I do think that Mueller's failure to indict Manafort for collusion is telling.

Regarding Mueller's newest charges: The specificity of the charges and the information included in the announcement informs the public that Mueller's team knows significant and widespread details. It also appears to a layperson like me that Roger Stone will be charged. The bigger question now: Did the Russians act or implement on their own, or did they did confer or communicate with or benefit anyone connected with an election campaign?
Originally Posted by Muy Largo
You'd be the juvenile jackass that doesn't understand plain English, Muy Loco. Rosenstein made it clear in plain English, that "there are no charges of involvement by Trump campaign associates or allegations of Americans aware they were corresponding with intelligence officers from Russia."
Hey Loco, when will Mueller get to prove his case in court against these Russians? I’ll give you a hint, never.

Regarding Mueller's newest charges: The specificity of the charges and the information included in the announcement informs the public that Mueller's team knows significant and widespread details. It also appears to a layperson like me that Roger Stone will be charged. The bigger question now: Did the Russians act or implement on their own, or did they did confer or communicate with or benefit anyone connected with an election campaign? Originally Posted by Muy Largo
You didn't read the indictment. You must have cut and pasted this opinion from some Dimomedia fake news site or are even more stupid than most thought.

If you read the indictment you realize the Russians hacked Hillary's server or if they didn't, it was from sheer laziness.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What a great guy.
What a great guy. Originally Posted by bambino

i bet his soon to be ex-wife doesn't think so.

Regarding Mueller's newest charges: The specificity of the charges and the information included in the announcement informs the public that Mueller's team knows significant and widespread details. It also appears to a layperson like me that Roger Stone will be charged. The bigger question now: Did the Russians act or implement on their own, or did they did confer or communicate with or benefit anyone connected with an election campaign? Originally Posted by Muy Largo

Your ignorance is voluntary and you have a long history of it...
http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/12/...DQX-xF.twitter

the links will set you free so you can #WalkAway
this is the second time Muy Largo has asked for a "discussion". both times he got it. are you gonna post a third turd of a thread or just admit you are a biased anti-Trump asshole?

the world awaits your reply.

GREASE will ease 0zombie pain, LOLing Shit Fucks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNQxtL2SK-M
posts instantly descended into juvenile, petty foolishness...

Hey muy loco! What do you know about "specificity"? Your posts contain nothing but sweeping anti-Trump talking points and vague blather. You are never specific, even when you're called out on it.

Here's a question for you, muy loco. If you have any gonads or intellectual substance, you'll try to answer it:

Hillary Clinton deleted over 30,000 emails from her private server and other devices - while said emails were the subject of an active FBI investigation, and in defiance of FOIA requests and Congressional subpoenas. Did that constitute obstruction of justice? Why or why not?

Try to answer with specificity without descending into juvenile, petty foolishness, ok?
Hey muy loco! What do you know about "specificity"? Your posts contain nothing but sweeping anti-Trump talking points and vague blather. You are never specific, even when you're called out on it.

Here's a question for you, muy loco. If you have any gonads or intellectual substance, you'll try to answer it:

Hillary Clinton deleted over 30,000 emails from her private server and other devices - while said emails were the subject of an active FBI investigation, and in defiance of FOIA requests and Congressional subpoenas. Did that constitute obstruction of justice? Why or why not?

Try to answer with specificity without descending into juvenile, petty foolishness, ok? Originally Posted by lustylad

30,000 plus emails that found their way into the hands of a foreign state -- NOT Russia!
The fact that you try to compare the actions of Trump in his youth to Mueller's actions rather than the indictments speaks volumes about your real interests. The timing is suspect unless it can be shown the hard evidence just showed up yesterday. This is another attempt to undermine Trump, the presidency, and the United States. These indictments will never see a courtroom. There also seems to be no evidence that anyone from the Trump campaign was involved in anything with the Russians.
How is this not Obama’s fault?

You fellaZ is falling down on your minimum wage jobs.

At least you managed to stuff Hillary’s emails into the conversation!

BAAAA BAAAA BAAAAA
How is this not Obama’s fault?

You fellaZ is falling down on your minimum wage jobs.

At least you managed to stuff Hillary’s emails into the conversation!

BAAAA BAAAA BAAAAA
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go diddle yourself bloody, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Jake Tapper: "Odumbo admin was ‘asleep at the switch’."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd_cd-qhW_0