WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

we have gates up here Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Heaven? Didn't think you were that bad off.

LL hiking on the honeymoon.
Heaven? Originally Posted by bamscram
That's one set of gates you'll never see!
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2017, 08:58 PM
Nobody in this forum will ever see the Pearly Gates...
And the "house builder" weighs in on the "campus life" thread?
LL hiking on the honeymoon. Originally Posted by bamscram
When they sounded the "end of recess" bell you should have gone in.

You are extraordinarily immature.
When they sounded the "end of recess" bell you should have gone in.

You are extraordinarily immature. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Never graduated did you? Or do you work at being this way?
BumScramble ... vvvvvvv

The Immature Spam Man!
Never graduated did you? Originally Posted by bamscram
Why are YOU asking? Aren't you one of those fools who professes to know all about me? If not, then just ask your other two Dumbass Amigos who claim to know all about me ... actually there are three "OTHERS" .... SO YOU ALL MAKE A FORESKINSOME!
Heh
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2017, 08:50 AM
And the "house builder" weighs in on the "campus life" thread? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And the Liar continues to lie...

I live close to four campuses , five including HCC. Rice, St Thomas, UoH and TSU.

You are full of shit saying you need a pass to either walk or drive on campus. You need a pass to park if you do not want to get towed. .
^^^^ Speak of one of the ForeSkinSome! Just like the YoYo that he is!
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2017, 09:06 AM
The Despicables

1) LexusLiar

Honorable Mention

1) dilbert fullofshit
If you couldn't make up shit you'd have nothing to say!

I quoted EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID .... YOU HAD TO COVER IT UP!!!

So which is it? Were you breaking the law when speeding over the limit or were you NOT breaking the law when speeding over the limit?

So, if you drive across property and no one stops you it's "public property" according to your fucked up attitude!!!

This is REALLY LIBERAL FUCKED UP:

"If the police accept me doing it then I don't consider it breaking the law."

Here's another opportunity to lie:
How many times have police TOLD you it was ok to drive 5 mph over the speed limit?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have been told by more than 1 police officer that driving 5 miles over the posted speed limit will not be enforced as breaking the law. 10 miles over the speed limit will usually be enforced. The only exception to that is in a school zone during specific posted school hours.

I've explained my thoughts on this before but I'll try again and I'll type very slowly to make accommodations for ignorant, redneck, hillbillies.

Driving over the posted speed limit is breaking the law. However, if the police, who are supposed to enforce such laws, know someone is speeding and do not enforce the law then the REAL speed limit exceeds the POSTED speed limit. If driving 5 mph over the posted speed limit is NOT considered to be speeding by the police, why should anyone else think driving 5 mph over the posted speed limit to be speeding? The police have brought this conundrum upon themselves.

The following statement by you is irrelevant to the discussion:

"So, if you drive across property and no one stops you it's "public property" according to your fucked up attitude!!!"

Property is either "public" or "private". School campuses are "public". You said they are not "public". You are wrong.
And the Liar continues to lie...

I live close to four campuses , five including HCC. Rice, St Thomas, UoH and TSU.

You are full of shit saying you need a pass to either walk or drive on campus. You need a pass to park if you do not want to get towed. . Originally Posted by WTF
Like you and others have said. LexusLiar will NEVER admit he is wrong. He will deflect. He will try to change subjects. He will resort to name-calling. I think everyone sees him for what he really is.