How do I ask if I can lick her ass?

Sorry but I知 brand new to this. What if I like to lick the girls asses? Is there an abbreviation or some slick way I can know if a girl allows this. Just to be clear, I知 not asking for it in return. I just like to eat peach if ya know what i mean. and I知 not sure how to find out if girls allows that before schedule a time to hang? Or how do I ask?? Thanks for any help! and again be east on me I知 new
Just ask... If they're not into it they'll say so, no harm in asking.
Turn her over and go to town. The worst she'll do is let you down.
Here痴 the slickest way: Be honest!! Tell her you would love to lick her ass - you値l either get a stop sign or a balloon knot in your face.
Turn her over and go to town. The worst she'll do is let you down. Originally Posted by pittlicker
And if she does - don't be glum.
Just find another backside - and kiss her bum!

### Salty
I let sessions flow organically, and if I feel like ass-licking, I do it. Now it has happened that my lady squirms away, and tells me she's not a Fan. Fine, end of that activity.

I want an encounter, not a fucking interview.
I let sessions flow organically, and if I feel like ass-licking, I do it. Now it has happened that my lady squirms away, and tells me she's not a Fan. Fine, end of that activity.

I want an encounter, not a fucking interview. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
EXACTLY ....
And if someone changes their mind in the middle, you might find a strong clenching sensation on your tongue.

Chit, I damned near lost a fingernail that way!
Just ask and ask me love it ..

I want an encounter, not a fucking interview. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That is wassup. Can apply that to just about any activity
Just ask and ask me love it .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Thats a winning attitude!
Once you rent her you really don't need concent to her body. Even if no really doesn't mean yes. Go for it bro!
Once you rent her you really don't need concent to her body. Even if no really doesn't mean yes. Go for it bro! Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Ok. Who told you that. A provider is a person with feels. They are 99% of the time acting. Very few really enjoy a single minute of letting you use their body. They provide a service with compensation. Treat providers as a person. Whether they are desperate, and doing this to put a roof over their head and eat, or are hard working and making big money. The later is seeing 3 to 5 people a day. So the next time you feel a provider is really loving what your doing , remember their doing it to a few other before and after you. Now when it comes to the law. You realize it’s still rape if you make someone do something against their will. You accidentally on purpose ram it in her ass after she has told you no. You have committed rape under the penial code of most places on earth.

There is a very good lawyer on here. I would ask his take as well

Picture this your down on your luck. Your hungry your sleeping in your car that’s out of gas. You decide to do this business because you feel that your have no other means of support . In this Scenario the sun came up over the California coast. So a sweaty over weight girl books an appointment with you. You agree to Mish and Doggie. Your not wanting to but you also have to stick your mouth on her hairy twat. You also have to make her cum or someone writes a bad review and your starving again. So she out weights you by a 100lbs and is stronger. I know. Just go with it. Next thing you know you are doing your thing and she pokes a 12 inch dildo up you back side. It’s huge. But she “ rented you”.
good points racegirls...I believe there is a gray area in the ask vs. not asking and just doing it. I mean how often has a guy asked 'hey can i do it doggy?' when they often just swing a leg or command flip over. When it comes to ass licking I agree just go for it while your down there anyway and if she doesn't allow it then there's your answer. If you are up front and ask for it you will lose out on the one time you got to by going for it.