Would you like to read something humorous?

Well, I think it's humorous. To each his own.

I used to see a girl who provided me BBBJ. Then one day she started using condoms for oral sex. Disappointed, I asked her about it via text some time after the session. Her response was "I'll only give BBBJ to husbands from here on out" What makes this funny? That idiot has been through two divorces now, and is looking for a third husband
Whatta you got??
Lots of us are husbands, maybe not hers, but husbands just the same.
Whatta you got?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I was too lazy to ask last night...

Is she a Hooker on this board? At least entertain us a tad...

She must be lacking Intimacy n all that shit, I hear that's a Necessity nowadays for Hookers n Tricks; or they're gonna Starve and Die...
Well, I think it's humorous. To each his own.

I used to see a girl who provided me BBBJ. Then one day she started using condoms for oral sex. Disappointed, I asked her about it via text some time after the session. Her response was "I'll only give BBBJ to husbands from here on out" What makes this funny? That idiot has been through two divorces now, and is looking for a third husband Originally Posted by Pangolier
Tell her you’re in love and want to marry her. But only if she’s CIM.
Ya'll be surprised what hookers will do for just a happy meal.
Super size that shit and brace yourself!
Lots of us are husbands, maybe not hers, but husbands just the same. Originally Posted by rcinokc

That may be true... but I'm strongly inclined to believe that if the husbands of this forum found out that their wives were sucking other men's penis' - at that point they aren't going to care if she's sucking with or without a condom. I think there will be more "pressing" matters as to whether the oral sex was bare.
I was too lazy to ask last night...

Is she a Hooker on this board? At least entertain us a tad...

She must be lacking Intimacy n all that shit, I hear that's a Necessity nowadays for Hookers n Tricks; or they're gonna Starve and Die... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

She is a courtesan, but not on this forum. She's a very high minded, egocentric individual and this board would not be up to "her standards." She does like TER though...

Oral sex aside, I don't see her anymore due to various reasons... not the least of which would be her attitude. Think of it like this: cross me once, shame on you. But cross me twice? Apparently she's twice made the "mistake" of a decision you should of course take very lightly in life: getting married to the wrong partner.

Yet even after those divorces she's more inclined to trust the next husband than a client. Because husband's are loyal and therefore incapable of cheating? I guess just like her last 2 showed her. It must be impossible for a spouse to go out and have a one night stand then pass the STD he picked up from it to you. I just think it's amusing she's changing her mind about oral sex when she's almost 40 now, having been a SW for the past several years and evidently not paying anything to the topic of STDs in her high school chemistry class 2 decades ago.

If you knew her personality type, you might find the situation more humorous just due to her pride, dishonesty, and hypocrisy. I guess the reason I think it's so funny because I know her quite well and presumably little to none on this board do

It's ironic; someone cautioned me about her a couple of years ago, and the person didn't even know this girl's identity. It's just when I described her they picked up on something that I obviously didn't see at the time.