Does Negging Actually Work?

Thankfully I'm not associated with review sites because a lot of people like to be nasty and have unprotected heterosexual sex and I'm not into that realm of behavior, & I prefer female clients, but I've noticed a lot of ladies complaining about this thing called "negging". It's basically men that beg for lower prices while trying to use insults to do it.

If someone approached me like that, it would tell me that they were desperate, poor and agitated. That's not the type of person I want as a client.
I get that my preferences aren't everyone else's, but low-risk and low-volume seems like the best way to go.
Otherwise, you wouldn’t be asking about it. Personally, I’ve never heard about it butt, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Some guys think that most providers are desperate and will lower their prices with enough “negging”. I can’t argue with that either. You sound like you have a solid business model and should stick to what works for you. The other ladies will do what they need to do.

Frankly, I prefer ladies that are not desperate for any reason (financially or chemically) - butt, that’s how I roll.

You do you and don’t worry about how others conduct themselves.
Wait ...... isn't this a review site???
I've had a couple attempt this over the years. My attitude has always been "Well-- If I don't suit your tastes at my rate-- I can't imagine I'll suit your tastes at a lower rate either so, I'm not the girl for you."

Easy peasy.
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2022, 02:05 PM
When something is worth the coin, it's just worth it! I'm not gonna try to haggle over spoiled milk when it does me no good at any price
a la Jerry McGuire who left with one client because it is in fact about quality and service not quantity.
I think guys Staff Edit down the price are pussies when the rate is crystal clear online. Its just confrontational. I'm with you. There's one exception to this and that's with street walkers because you aren't meeting them online or through some marketing pipeline. So if I'm sitting at a bar and a gal comes up and says, "it's $$$$$$ your place" and I have to respond after a glance I may be inclined to negotiate with conversation.
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2022, 10:30 PM
Street walkers have a marketing pipeline, the car behind yours if they don't like your offer, they don't go through let's call or message the next trick to see if he'll see me, they work at a faster pace
Word for word on TER. You posting this on all the hooker boards?
I have always thought that trying to negotiate more time for less money or in some other way trying to get a "deal" was low-class.

I don't step out much anymore due to health influenced changes in my lifeways. But it has always been my practice to look for a provider who offers the experience I am looking for at a donation I can "afford". The "afford" part includes a session of 90 min to two hrs long to avoid rushing through this and then that. "Afford" also includes some level of tip in addition to the expected donation. Knowing the provider from a previous session, I may bring a small gift instead of a tip, or in addition to a tip. The gift may just be a coffee card. It may be something else, but it is a gesture of appreciation.

The point is, I do not want the provider to resent my presence as a cheap exploiter of her services. I do want her to look forward to seeing me again sometime.
Word for word on TER. You posting this on all the hooker boards? Originally Posted by TechPapi
Yes. Bothered? ��
Does Negging work?

Well you might a reduced donation, but you will likely get a less satisfactory session.
Thankfully I'm not associated with review sites because a lot of people like to be nasty and have unprotected heterosexual sex and I'm not into that realm of behavior, & I prefer female clients, but I've noticed a lot of ladies complaining about this thing called "negging". It's basically men that beg for lower prices while trying to use insults to do it.

If someone approached me like that, it would tell me that they were desperate, poor and agitated. That's not the type of person I want as a client.
I get that my preferences aren't everyone else's, but low-risk and low-volume seems like the best way to go. Originally Posted by badgrrlbrenda

I've repeatedly observed working girls say that attempting to negotiate a lower price is the quickest route to being blocked. I don't see why they would be lying. Some even publicly announce that even bringing up money will immediately end communication. Haggling is not an expected business method unless you are buying a car or at a pawn shop. As far as insults... that's likely to deter most business prospects, prostitutes or otherwise.
  • Mplay
  • 01-29-2022, 04:28 PM
Negotiation is as old as the oldest profession.
Yes. Bothered? �� Originally Posted by badgrrlbrenda
You bored?
Yes. Bothered? �� Originally Posted by badgrrlbrenda
The real question is if you can really play those axes ;-)

Always did like the Suzi Quatro leather look.