Eccie Rules, Why is this allowed?

If Eccie rules say the following are not permitted:

Insulting Others
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

Why is it commonplace to find threads and posts where
people call others "whore"?

This is one of the most hateful words in the English language.

I would LOVE to see a day where Eccie mods do not allow this type of language.
I Believe That Society In General Has An Issue With ANY Female CHARGING MONEY For:

#1: Opening Her Legs To Fuck Strangers.

#2: Bending Over And Allowing Strangers To Stick Their Dicks In Her Asshole.

#3: Sucking Every Strangers Dick.

#4: To Do Any/All Kinds Of Nasty Sexually Orientated Things And Charging Strangers For Them.

#5: CHARGING STRANGERS For Their Time And THEN Going To Have Sex (for the ones who refuse to see themselves as selling their bodies at the end of the day) pretending it's really more than what it is.

#6: Soliciting Prostitution In Any Kind Of Way Shape Or Form And CHARGING For It.

I'm sure there are more, I'll forward your thread to my buddies today and get their thoughts. I'll have one post it on their Facebook. Who knows, your thread just may take off today...

OP: If you are so unhappy with this board, why do you continue to make posts like this? You are charging money and selling your body. No one called "You a whore to your face". If you don't like a thread, don't click on it. Better yet, Stay Off Eccie If You Don't Like The Verbiage Used Here. Shit, you would've really hated it years ago. We already have to pussyfoot around here as it is. Toughen up. Go write a Blog.

You seem like a nice person but, just because a guy uses the word "whore" doesn't mean shit. If that word truly offends you, then you have self-esteem issues (In My Honest Opinion). You are hung up on this word, continue to harp about it BUT; you are doing EXACTLY WHAT THE WORD ENTAILS. What Is The Real Issue...?

Make it a great day today and Happy Hobbying!
Hi Op, I'm a john aka trick

me love a good hook
I believe in progress and showing love towards others always.
The op is free to use that other beta site. Use this site as is or dont. Stop trying to change things here. This is an adult site for thick skinned folks!

Hooker whore prostitute provider companion lady-of-the-night
professional lady/date are all the same thing.
I Believe That Society In General Has An Issue With ANY Female CHARGING MONEY For:

#1: Opening Her Legs To Fuck Strangers.

#2: Bending Over And Allowing Strangers To Stick Their Dicks In Her Asshole.

#3: Sucking Every Strangers Dick.

#4: To Do Any/All Kinds Of Nasty Sexually Orientated Things And Charging Strangers For Them.

#5: CHARGING STRANGERS For Their Time And THEN Going To Have Sex (for the ones who refuse to see themselves as selling their bodies at the end of the day) pretending it's really more than what it is.

#6: Soliciting Prostitution In Any Kind Of Way Shape Or Form And CHARGING For It.

I'm sure there are more, I'll forward your thread to my buddies today and get their thoughts. I'll have one post it on their Facebook. Who knows, your thread just may take off today...

OP: If you are so unhappy with this board, why do you continue to make posts like this? You are charging money and selling your body. No one called "You a whore to your face". If you don't like a thread, don't click on it. Better yet, Stay Off Eccie If You Don't Like The Verbiage Used Here. Shit, you would've really hated it years ago. We already have to pussyfoot around here as it is. Toughen up. Go write a Blog.

You seem like a nice person but, just because a guy uses the word "whore" doesn't mean shit. If that word truly offends you, then you have self-esteem issues (In My Honest Opinion). You are hung up on this word, continue to harp about it BUT; you are doing EXACTLY WHAT THE WORD ENTAILS. What Is The Real Issue...?

Make it a great day today and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Now I’m really confused.

You have all these millions of women and men screaming about a women’s right to do what they want with their body involving abortion. (killing an unborn human being) for their convenience (not talking about rape, incest, woman’s safety, etc.)

But they have issue with you temporarily renting out your ass…sets

Say it ain't so
  • BLM69
  • 02-06-2022, 12:53 PM
Pay to get blown and to stuff holes = Trick

Suck strangers cocks and let them stuff you for $ = Whore

If you don't want to be called a duck, don't walk and talk like one! Not sure why people refuse to accept the facts? People are use to being fake in today's society, scared to tell the truth, scared of tough love, this is why the new generation is soft, emotional....And the weak one's are adopting their ways
Cut the OP some slack. I blame the educational system. Arkietards are always trying to get a fresh box of Crayons.
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2022, 07:49 PM
People confuse some hard honesty with being rude, shall we all pretend that things are different? I'll accept free encounters from now on
From the OP?
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2022, 04:28 PM
From any descent looking whore, no granny looking ones or bigger than me