Do you like busty Irish MILFS???

Well, here I am! Freckled pale skin, bright green eyes, a bust that goes on for days.

You know you want to...
Well, here I am! Freckled pale skin, bright green eyes, a bust that goes on for days.

You know you want to... Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin

I like da bush
Lol! Like, the 70's wolf style or just a little bit?
You play to many games for me. NCNS is what you like to do. NO thanks.
Thanks for your response, you seem fun! So sorry I wasn't able to make it work!
Best provider in Nebraska
I scheduled days in advance and confirmed day of. Had contact 1 hour before appointment time. But got to her neighborhood and she completely ghosted me.
she has did that to me to. FAKE
she has did that to me to. FAKE Originally Posted by beaver man

Not an actual FAKE, but definitely a FLAKE
If you have nothing nice to say.....go to the "Mens Lounge".
Thanks Sophia. I guess I was supposed to turn my life upside down on multiple occasions to cater to their rudeness. Ignore. I'd be pissed too if none of my references checked out. Lmao!
Also, if I try to contact you and your inbox is full so you can't accept anymore messages? Not my fault.
BBWQueen, Why insert yourself into this? You didn't say nice things about bigkevi.

Layne, yes my inbox was full briefly that day, but I deleted some space and sent you two more messages, including the one where I said I was on my way, plus one more later in the day asking why you ghosted me. I didn't hear from you again until you posted here. Are you superstitious and a full inbox is a bad omen in your mind?
Thanks Sophia. I guess I was supposed to turn my life upside down on multiple occasions to cater to their rudeness. Ignore. I'd be pissed too if none of my references checked out. Lmao! Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
Just the truth. No need to dogpile. Some gentleman act so entitled and it's sad! Hope you are well xoxo
Um, not at all. A) You never asked me for my phone number so we could contact each other that way. B) Because I didn't have your phone number, I tried messaging you again. C) I'm not going to chase after someone who clearly doesn't have his poop in a group, has no empathy, is entitled to what he wants when he wants it and dammed be the consequences.

I'll be fine with my regulars from here on out. Thanks for your understanding that the human experience doesn't always go the way we'd like it to.

Also, thanks for hijacking my advertising thread, you could've done this any other way. Take care and I hope you find someone who can cater to you.