Payment options

As most of you know I run my own company outside of the hobby, so I am now all set up to take credit card payments, so my question is, if I offered that payment option to you all would it benefit you? Is it easier to hide the transaction etc and would you use it? Needless to say I can take credit cards now!
Do you take A.X.? That way I can earn frequent flyer points.
I would be fine with using CC or PayPal or whatever.

But I would imagine some married guys not wanting to go that route.
Do you take A.X.? That way I can earn frequent flyer points. Originally Posted by WhizBang

Yup lol
Charging on you CC for prostitution is an easy way to get fracked back in a sting. I would not advise it.
Charging on you CC for prostitution is an easy way to get fracked back in a sting. I would not advise it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Well that would be illegal, I'd never accept payment for such things. But I do run a company that many gentlemen here actually hire me for outside of the hobby.
Oh ok. Investigators and DAs will be so convinced. Lol.
Credit cards can be a good asset to utilize, IF done in the right manner. You have to know what the CC reader is being billed to you as, so as not to get yourself caught by your SO.

But most guys prefer good old fashioned cash, as do most ladies.
M.M.
Exactly ^^
Set up a bitcoin and/or alt coin wallet and start accepting those.
Untraceable
CC works for me
Amex n miles too. Where do I swipe? Oh wait I have a chip
I use PayPal some. However, I'm really a cash kind of girl.
I'm a cash only type. I move money around various accounts all the time so transfers are easily hid. I usually make smaller withdrawals over time and keep a cash hobby bank outside the house.