Gfe?

As a fairly Newby to the hobby life I've yet to ask or experience gfe with a provider. So my inquiry is basic, what is it and how does one go about asking for it. Also, most of my visits with providers range from the 20-30 min sessions. Does that allow for the gfe or do my sessions need to be longer? Anyways, thanks in advance for the feedback.
It has been my experience as a long-standing provider that a GFE session is liken, to a girlfriend that you would have on a normal daily basis.

Most of the ladies in this Hobby, offer GFE sessions as the normal offering.

There are other ladies such as myself that GFE sessions are secondary because we offer other things as our first main offering, such as Massage also referred to as a FBSM.. and only offered to a select few gentlemen with whom we connect on that level...

It is also been my experience that a true GFE session is at least one hour long and sometimes longer depending on what you are requiring.

Anything 20 minutes or less is referred to as a "quickie", or a QV. and I do not constitute that as a true GFE session.

Then there is also your standard BNG, where you just are an IN AND OUT type of guy. Nothing more, nothing less. Definitely not GFE...lol

Most of the ladies who offer GFE session as a primary offering, would not be asked about GFE as they already do it on a daily basis.

But like I said others of us who offer Massage as the main source of a session you would need to clarify that beforehand what type of session you are looking for.

Then there are other types of sessions where ladies say they offer GFE, but then they only" Turn and Burn you", for your money that you have worked & saved so hard to spend. Those types of ladies I neither consider GFE or QV, I consider those types of ladies just thieves robbing you of all of your happiness and your hard earned money..

A true GFE session to me consist of conversation before the session begins, letting you take a shower or bubble bath before the session begins, offering you something to drink such as a water or an adult beverage of your choosing, and slowly working your way toward the main event.

If you would like to find out about a true GFE session, then perhaps you might want to choose and older provider more seasoned with excellent reviews and go for it!!!

Lots of ladies will tell you they are true GFE and they come nowhere near close. So just do your homework and if you have any questions feel free to ask any of the gentleman on here, or any of the ladies on here, that are true to their art and their profession......

I hope this helps a little bit I always try to make positive answers to positive questions.
Sincerely,
Melissa Madyson
Well thanks so much for the very well thought out response to my inquiry. I doubt there needs to be any follow up after that thorough explanation. Very much appreciated!
It has been my experience as a long-standing provider that a GFE session is liken, to a girlfriend that you would have on a normal daily basis.

Most of the ladies in this Hobby, offer GFE sessions as the normal offering.

There are other ladies such as myself that GFE sessions are secondary because we offer other things as our first main offering, such as Massage also referred to as a FBSM.. and only offered to a select few gentlemen with whom we connect on that level...

It is also been my experience that a true GFE session is at least one hour long and sometimes longer depending on what you are requiring.

Anything 20 minutes or less is referred to as a "quickie", or a QV. and I do not constitute that as a true GFE session.

Then there is also your standard BNG, where you just are an IN AND OUT type of guy. Nothing more, nothing less. Definitely not GFE...lol

Most of the ladies who offer GFE session as a primary offering, would not be asked about GFE as they already do it on a daily basis.

But like I said others of us who offer Massage as the main source of a session you would need to clarify that beforehand what type of session you are looking for.

Then there are other types of sessions where ladies say they offer GFE, but then they only" Turn and Burn you", for your money that you have worked & saved so hard to spend. Those types of ladies I neither consider GFE or QV, I consider those types of ladies just thieves robbing you of all of your happiness and your hard earned money..

A true GFE session to me consist of conversation before the session begins, letting you take a shower or bubble bath before the session begins, offering you something to drink such as a water or an adult beverage of your choosing, and slowly working your way toward the main event.

If you would like to find out about a true GFE session, then perhaps you might want to choose and older provider more seasoned with excellent reviews and go for it!!!

Lots of ladies will tell you they are true GFE and they come nowhere near close. So just do your homework and if you have any questions feel free to ask any of the gentleman on here, or any of the ladies on here, that are true to their art and their profession......

I hope this helps a little bit I always try to make positive answers to positive questions.
Sincerely,
Melissa Madyson Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
+1
Melissa Madison I totally agree.
My personal recommendation for a top of the line GFE experience would be Britt Baye, Elite Erin, and Nikki Tylor but there are several ladies to choose from. Britt should charge for lessons in this.
Melissa, what a wonderful explanation. There are ladies who are sweet, kind, that put you right at ease (you fall into this catagory!). Then there are the theives who do rob you of your money and leave a bad taste in your mouth. Luckily, most of the ladies on this board that I have met are sweet hearts. (did get burned once, tho). Best advice is to do a little research and read the reviews. (Stay away from BP......that was the source of my negative experience).
Consider GFE like going to your (new= less than 3 months) girlfriend's house or her coming over and you still have all the romantic lustful, playful fun like you would in the beginning of a new relationship. Each relationship I form is unique and I love being able to get to know new people, gfe, is like butterflies and giggles in your stomach, not just a quick bang. And there's no way you can get gfe in less than an hour, that's even pushing it. You actually get to connect with that lady.
This is all my personal opinion though
Yes in my opinion there is no way that you can get a GFE session in less than an hour. By the time you get there have a little conversation, take a shower go to the back and start your way for the big finale that takes at least 30 minutes by itself.

To me GFE is unrushed, it is both of us enjoying one another and enjoying the fun as well as the ACT of making love with somebody, connecting on a personal level for a little period of time.

That's why I don't do it very often because when I do I want to enjoy myself and I want the gentleman to enjoy his self that is uniquely different from every other experience that he is had from any other provider.

When you come to my home I want you to feel comfortable, I want you to feel like you can say or do anything without fear of repercussion. I want you to be able to relax and let your inner self come out.

To me GFE, is all about how a lady makes the experience with a man and vice versa...
M.M.
The true GFE session is when she gives you a bunch of shit for things you weren't even aware you did, holds a bunch of shit against you that you did 20 years ago, refuses to give you a blow job, complains that she can't breathe and you need to hurry up and get off of her, and complains how gross it is that you shot your load on her.

Oh wait, that is the WE (wife experience)! Sorry, my bad.
No, the GFE is when the lady teases you and you leave with blue balls.