Vibrators?

Just wondering what the ladies think....I just bought some superfancy ones would these be fun playtoys for sexy fun or would you roll eyes? Looking for ideas from the gals.....
I Am Infatuated With Vibrators I Find Myself Using Mine All Day And Night. Their Is Nothing LikE Busting A Huge Nut From A Vibrator. My FavoriteS Are The Ones Where You Can Increase And Decrease The Speed It's AWESOME! So, Maybe You Should Consider Investing In One Of Those.
P.s. Please Clean Toys Thoroughly
B.O.B is always in my pink purse...never know when ill feel in the mood
I Just Had To Be UnderNeath Eva
B.O.B is always in my pink purse...never know when ill feel in the mood Originally Posted by Eva Damita
What is the best way to sanitize them?
90% of sex toys are porous (excluding glass) so they can not be sanitized but, they can be cleaned, with my personal toys a cover them with condoms to be more hygienic. Honestly I would refuse to use any toys that are not in sealed packaging.
<<<< has nothing BUT glass toys!
woohoooo good post Mojito! Hope ya have fun with your toys!!

I luv luv luv ALL my vibraters....plugs/eggs/etc! I have a new glass anal bead toy....and I just got a new "manhandler" today!!

I sanitize all my toys and also use condoms on most.

{as for strap ons,I have one that i use on the gals and one several others that I use on the guys....never mix them up!

heres a few of my toys...............

Good idea to wrap the toys.....I have special snug covers that would be perfect for that.,,,
Dallas you have added to your collection
Halloween is Cumming up!! Hope I see you
As for vibrators I gotta have electricity.
The non lubed Trojans in the red box work good on toys because they are dry and don't slip around on the toy but u can put loob on the outside once installed.

Long ago, 5 years? the non lube red box were the only Trojans(or others?) That didn't have the receptacle end. They looked much more natural on toys and were better for cbj.

I used to carry those on international trips for the cbj and the girls loved them.

I would love to find a non latex thin condom without the ugly receptacle.
HITACHI MAGIC WAND ... ALL THE WAY !!! I GOT A FREE HITACHI MAGIC WAND FROM A GENEROUS GENT THIS WEEK + I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY BED NOW
Dallas: that's a hell of a collection, and a little intimidating!! Not too sure my little guy could hope to compete with that arsenal!!
Toys are fun to play with and share, but nothing can replace the human touch!