Boycott PIMPS!

A very good friend of mine, HoneyAngel recently got stolen from her life and is now owned by a PIMP, the same PIMP who owns a number of girls in Arkansas. He is a nasty MF and steals what he can from his stable of clueless girls. I have always taken the PIMP free pledge, and never see girls I know are owned by nasty parasitic slimy fucks.

I can no longer vouch for Honey. She has been my ATF for over 4 years, but now I am very saddened to see her hustled, sold and owned by a despicable beast. I would ask everyone here to stay away from him and his stable of pimped whores. He is bad news and if girls and guys keep away from his business, he will fail and he will no longer have power as a slaveowner over any of us.
So who is the pimp and his other girls?
I was looking at HoneyAngel on P411 I would like to know what other girls to avoid
I Blame Her As Well, Sad To Say, But The Decision Is Not Just The Guys. She Probably Need A Little Help With Money Management Or Felt The Need Of Protection. If, She is A Provider on here I Find It Wrong How You Outted Her Personal Information To Everyone Especially If Her and Her Pimp Haven't Done Any Harm To Anyone . I Am Totally With You Though Sweetie Let's All Boycott Pimps
I Blame Her As Well, Sad To Say, But The Decision Is Not Just The Guys. Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Not necessarily ..... I have recently learned There are many ways for pimps to steal ladies lives..... I have also been informed ( educating my ignorance ) pimps are all over the many pay for play boards and when ladies advertise many of their contacts are pimps trying to recruit them .... Thus causing many ladies not to advertise much ...
Isnt eccie owned by pimps?
Everybody has a pimp. Cept God.
Anyone got a link to who this honey or angel is. There are many that go by that name.......

I Find It Wrong How You Outted Her Personal Information To Everyone Especially If Her and Her Pimp Haven't Done Any Harm To Anyone . Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Your entitled to your opinion. If a girl has a pimp and a guy reveals it this is not outing. That an alert and good info to have.

And as long as you don't have a pimp who takes money or robs, its ok not to speak on it on board to you.....wow.

I Am Totally With You Though Sweetie Let's All Boycott Pimps Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Me thinks your a tad wishy washy on this issue.............Bipolar much?
And by god, I mean payton manning
Im Not A Tad Wishy Washy Baby It's Just That I Believe That Pimps Are A Disgrace To This Hobby World Of Ours But I Also Feel That It's A Womans Decision If She Decided To Have A Pimp Or Not. It's Just Hard To Get Out Of From My Understanding. I Have Seen On The Hobby Boards Before How Some Women Have Pimps But You Will Never Know Because She Continues To Keep Things Professional . That's Why I Feel It's Wrong How He Outted This Young Lady When She Did No Harm To Him (Except Break His Heart).

Anyone got a link to who this honey or angel is. There are many that go by that name.......

Your entitled to your opinion. If a girl has a pimp and a guy reveals it this is not outing. That an alert and good info to have.

And as long as you don't have a pimp who takes money or robs, its ok not to speak on it on board to you.....wow.

Me thinks your a tad wishy washy on this issue.............Bipolar much? Originally Posted by gimme_that
So I've Been Told As Well .......
Isnt eccie owned by pimps? Originally Posted by chellachella
Well ya' just slimed your girl bra......
I am starting to think that Moonhowler is more upset that he lost his girl to another pimp than he is about the girls welfare.
If you feel more comfortable pming me the info on the pimp and his stable that is fine.
It just seems that you are trying to hurt this girls business more than being worried about a dear friend
Many are assuming she's a willing participant to human trafficking.
Whether its by kidnapping, coercion, manipulation, fraud or any other form of forced participation, help her with all you got cuz she might not have anybody else that will except you. Help her.....

http://www.polarisproject.org

On a similar note, catching FISH in dirty BROWN ponds is dangerous. It's not a game, it's a crime. Fuck with Brown FISH and you'll catch a Felony with those minnows.

Many new laws are in place effective October 01....;-)

Peace & Love,
Heather of Alabama
SOME DAYS , I GET MORE TEXT MESSAGES FROM PIMPS TRYING TO FOOL ME , THAN TEXT MESSAGES FROM LEGIT CLIENTS !!!
Anyone got a link to who this honey or angel is. There are many that go by that name....... Originally Posted by gimme_that
As Requested - http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=67065

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1