Free Boudoir Playboy Style photography Austin only

We are two photographers/stylists who need to be in Austin May 19-21. We originally had a few ladies booked for sessions but late last week each wanted their shoot done in either Houston or Dallas. I am sorry but we will only book shoots in Austin. The lighting equipment is too heavy to carry around. Accordingly either we fill out our schedule with Austin local ladies or we will cut our trip short. We have rented a high ceiling loft down town and would be willing to work with new modeling talent to continue building their portfolio and update their showcase to include some professional quality photographs.

Why do we do this? We are in town doing a well paid corporate portrait shoot that will pay our expenses and then some. We also enjoy taking photographs of amateur models wherever we travel and help them realize how lovely they can be. My colleague (woman) and I would look forward to working with you, but no one outside of Austin. We would provide you a limited release and all the photographs for free in return for time for fee modeling.

You can contact me at:

acust@photographer.net or here or text me at 5712462126
Me!! I am in Austin now!! 281-942-2374