PhotoFantasies is back and better than ever!!

Hey Ladies Are you ready for some rocking' new photos?

PhotoFantasies is back and better than ever. New camera, New back drops and very affordable New rate packages. Almost no one is ever turned down for lack of money. If none of my affordable rate packages fit your budget, tell me what your budget is and let's see what we can do. I promise I will bend over backwards to get you photos that you can afford.

Can't come to me?? .. I will come to you at your location.. your incall, an upscale hotel .. you provide the location, and I will be there (some location fees may apply) I also will travel anywhere in Texas or Oklahoma.

Look, I know business is pretty slow for everyone right now, so now is the BEST time to update your photos and remind all your old clients.. and some new ones just how hot you are. Great photos are THE MOST important tool you have to attract business. Guys are visual, and great professional photos can make or break your business. So sure.. KEEP some of your hot 'selfies' in your showcase, but include some professional photos to show that you care and are professional. Professional photos show your clients that you take your business seriously...... Also if you are new here, you absolutely NEED some hot Photos to kick your business into gear.

I am a published FULL TIME professional Photographer located in the Dallas/FtWorth area.. My work has appeared in numerous magazines including Playboy and Maxim. But more important, I have been shooting providers for over 6 years, so I know what you need for a successful showcase that will attract business.

I have references available on request, and would love to discuss your photo needs I am discrete, professional, and understand the need for privacy.
So what are you waiting for?? Contact me now and let's discuss your needs.

Below are some shots of recent photos I have done with current providers.
(all photos used with permission)

I Love Photo Fantasies, I have done two shoots with him and he is awesome! Very easy to work with and very professional, yet easy to talk to and feel comfortable around. I highly recommend him ladies for a great addition to your portfolio!

XoXo Mya Michelle
...here are some more samples of my work with some NON-provider models.

**These are paid models and all shots are used with permission..

I Love Photo Fantasies, I have done two shoots with him and he is awesome! Very easy to work with and very professional, yet easy to talk to and feel comfortable around. I highly recommend him ladies for a great addition to your portfolio!

XoXo Mya Michelle Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Thank you Mya.. you are awesome too!!!

I love this guy muah I won't change to any other lol

+1 loyal customer
Love his work!! The only photographer i will use!!
This guy is good with his work very respectful and knows his stuff . Faithful client here lol