Hello

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all the good people in Diamonds and Tuxedos. I've just been appointed to be one of your mods and look forward to rubbing elbows with the Upper Crust.

If any of you guys need anything, just let me know and I'll do whatever I can to help.
Welcome Mr. Bull!
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Welcome Mr. Bull! Originally Posted by Ansley

Keep a close eye on this'un Mr Bull
Keep a close eye on this'un Mr Bull Originally Posted by WTF
Yea, every now and then I like to run with scissors.
Aloha John and welcome! Please put in a good word for a "Life and Philosophy" forum for those of us who indulge in life and philosophy... I would also enjoy being Mod.
Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all the good people in Diamonds and Tuxedos. I've just been appointed to be one of your mods and look forward to rubbing elbows with the Upper Crust.

If any of you guys need anything, just let me know and I'll do whatever I can to help. Originally Posted by John Bull
Aha! Your name suggest you are a Brit (long time since I have seen him mentioned ANYWHERE) and your avatar supports this. Are you? If so, do you miss crunchies and curly wurlys as much as I do?

Camille xxx
Hi Mr. Bull, nice to meet you.
So does this mean if we yell "Bull..." we won't get thrown off?
Welcome John Bull, glad to see you here.
look forward to rubbing elbows with the Upper Crust. Originally Posted by John Bull
Hey, who you callin' flaky?!

Welcome.
If any of you guys need anything, just let me know and I'll do whatever I can to help. Originally Posted by John Bull

Keep foX off my back, he is such a pain

Welcome JB, sorry you got stuck with PJ, Ansley, Altcomedy, just to name a few trouble makers...the rest of us are perfect.
Hello darling! :-)
Must be a rambunctious bunch to need 4 moderators
Rule #1: Watch out for PJ

Welcome to the madhouse.
Welcome :-)
A pleasure to make your acquaintance!