So last year I was...Only Read if you think Im Hot & Sexy & FUN!!!..haters not allowed...

& I will ignore hateful comments like I do asswipes that freak out with roadrage & flip me off in traffic..

This is something I wanted to share with the winter weather..
Sodium Bicarbonate melts ice fassst.

You may purchase a bag at Walmart in the pool section?

Hoping our natural earth will melt your ice slowly but if you have fun exploring & being prepared um
Just have some handy should you have a need for quick fix & not wanting to wait..or prepare ahead.

Im not used to this weather & i feel likr im in Canada!
Winter Tips..

Sand for tires..
Need to melt ice fast or prevent use sodium bicarbonate like baking soda.
Just the salt combo helps fast.

Stay warm & Cheers!

I will share how i learned this & all about the fact that ...oh nvn tmi..jyst saying hi & stay warm & SEXY!!
you forgot heavy coat n blanket
��Houston Weather 73 & 16 mph winds ..etf? Oh tomorrow should be freezing again..it's like the weather is having PMS & mooooody AF!!
& I will ignore hateful comments like I do asswipes that freak out with roadrage & flip me off in traffic..

This is something I wanted to share with the winter weather..
Sodium Bicarbonate melts ice fassst.

You may purchase a bag at Walmart in the pool section?

Hoping our natural earth will melt your ice slowly but if you have fun exploring & being prepared um
Just have some handy should you have a need for quick fix & not wanting to wait..or prepare ahead.

Im not used to this weather & i feel likr im in Canada!
Winter Tips..

Sand for tires..
Need to melt ice fast or prevent use sodium bicarbonate like baking soda.
Just the salt combo helps fast.

Stay warm & Cheers!

I will share how i learned this & all about the fact that ...oh nvn tmi..jyst saying hi & stay warm & SEXY!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Hey thanks for the Public Service Message.
Your most welcome & Science is FUN!

Take 2 glasses & drop alka seltzer in one & baking soda in the other
It's obvious !
Similar fun to learning that Quartz is stronger than limestone when dealing with Carbon & reducing it faster.

& Facials...the cum does make your skin stay young!!

Okay just kidding with the last note there's Serums better for that?

I was snowed in & could not use water to melt a device & found it amazing to watch this work & sharing is caring you Sexies!!