Clients

Like you Rooter I think I've only 2 less then flattering reviews, but they worked hard to earn it.
And yes, some have white knights who show them reviews and many do not. I always try and be optimistic in a review but I also want it to be fair and factual. If a review isn’t honest, it isn’t a fair service to all and that includes the gals.
Right. I'm not suggesting being untruthful. But some of the negative reviews are a bit much I think. Really, I didn't think this review was that bad and I wouldn't think twice about seeing her again, I would.
Right. I'm not suggesting being untruthful. But some of the negative reviews are a bit much I think. Really, I didn't think this review was that bad and I wouldn't think twice about seeing her again, I would. Originally Posted by Rooter
I agree.
I didn't mean to complain. I was just defending my neighborhood. I just want everyone to know they r safe when they come see me. I take the bad with the good. You havetoo. Everybody is going to have negative and positive reviews. I get it. I'm a strong woman and can handle anything that comes my way.
Well, I'm glad you are on here. Looks like you have a upgraded account, the more girls involved on here tbe better
Springfield has so many "bad areas" as of late..lol

I like to call my neighborhood " the archie bunker neighborhood" lol... your average older working man kinda neighborhood

I think it all comes down to the gal making sure her place is safe,clean and discrete
Someone should volunteer to show Psycho43 how to work with her ad. I helped one of my local ladies to set up her account and ad on Skip. Its not too bad for a tech savvy person but you do need to learn/figure out the glitchy bits. Loading pics can be frustrating cause they load sideways or upsidedown even though they aren't formatted that way on the phone. Taking a screenshot is the easiest way to fix that and making it a lower pixel rate helps it load faster as well. Also I notice that not many people use the scheduling options that allow you to schedule your ads to post multiple times a day for up to 5 days without having to touch it. Makes it a bit more convenient. And if you do that with multiple ads you could probably load it for more than a week. I never tried that cause she kept me busy wanting to run specials and changing up pics all the time. Anyway if anybody needs help or has questions just let me know. I don't do my lady friend any more cause she OD'd and had a stroke. She survived but shes not good. I begged her to get off that shit but she wouldn't do it.
The fewer favors you do the better off you'll be.
Dallas is one of the few that will be thankful and make you let her repay you. She's always grateful.
If this post was directed towards me, thank you. Just here to help.