URL / Website: Www.Healthwayspa2.com
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Wuzbach and Fredericksburg
Activities: FBSM, L1, NE
Hair Length and Color: Long black, just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin and tall. Mature women but with a very pretty face. Nice smile and sultry eyes. Probably Bs up top. Dressed in jeans and a T shirt.
Recommendation: Yes
Very refreshing review. There’s a couple of AMPs on Bandera road on that side town that I like to try out. It’s heart wrenching to go to a favorite spa and it’s become so popular that you feel like you’re one of many mongers waiting just for a turn in a gangbang. That’s if your bang isn’t interrupted and she ups her game to get you out so she can service the next guy.

A good massage from a pretty provider, and the feeling of anticipating if she’s going to offer more on the flip. That time with her is uninterrupted is what I’m looking for. The hobby is to see how far you get. Anyway, excellent review!
Very refreshing review. There’s a couple of AMPs on Bandera road on that side town that I like to try out. It’s heart wrenching to go to a favorite spa and it’s become so popular that you feel like you’re one of many mongers waiting just for a turn in a gangbang. That’s if your bang isn’t interrupted and she ups her game to get you out so she can service the next guy.

A good massage from a pretty provider, and the feeling of anticipating if she’s going to offer more on the flip. That time with her is uninterrupted is what I’m looking for. The hobby is to see how far you get. Anyway, excellent review! Originally Posted by CharlieBeane100
That’s actually a great way to look at it. Lately I find myself looking for a sensual L1/2 with a decent massage from someone pleasant over a quick L3 from a younger provider. I’d go as far to say I get a better experience from an older mamason than some young ones with a revolving door. Anna from Stone Masaage in stone oak is a great example of a great L1.
That’s actually a great way to look at it. Lately I find myself looking for a sensual L1/2 with a decent massage from someone pleasant over a quick L3 from a younger provider. I’d go as far to say I get a better experience from an older mamason than some young ones with a revolving door. Anna from Stone Masaage in stone oak is a great example of a great L1. Originally Posted by DapperD100
I agree. we should start a running list of places for that
Yumi was my favorite @ Healthway2 and delivers a great massage and L1 finish.

More available as in YMMV and a must for those who like furrburgers.

LoL.