wheres all the action..

In the new mexico forums!

Are y'all sleepy perhaps!
Then NM board has a habit of going dead from time to time. Just the way it is here. I cannot give any reasons or rhymes to this riddle.
I can only speculate but just like everything else in life. Its supply vs demand vs price point.
Summer. Too effing hot, and the kids aren't in school. They won't play outside which means you can't play outside either.
I can only speculate but just like everything else in life. Its supply vs demand vs price point. Originally Posted by turtle138
Hmm.. Interesting. I don't believe I've run into that issue out here . And.. Not sure I understand what that has to do with people participating in friendly discussion on the board ? Thank you to the gents in wtx who have! I've tried many of the suggested places.. Another one to be checked off the list tonight! So far everything I've tasted has been amazing!
That's true don't need to be rude.
Since you are a really sweet person.
Has this lass been back to o fair city?
  • Old-T
  • 08-25-2014, 04:45 PM
She has passed through a few times. Twice my visits overlapped hers and I wrote--she didn't write back either time.
Am sorry hun! I just checked and as of 3 weeks past.. I do not have any mail from you... maybe my inbox was too full at one point? I'm not sure... certainly wasn't on purpose! Hope to chat with yall soon.. I'm in abq often
Have you looked into Hobbs. It seems to be dead and lacks any VPs. It's pretty bad when someone from WT posts in NM particularly in Hobbs and never gets any responses. Maybe there are no eccie members in the area.
Have you looked into Hobbs. It seems to be dead and lacks any VPs. It's pretty bad when someone from WT posts in NM particularly in Hobbs and never gets any responses. Maybe there are no eccie members in the area. Originally Posted by busternutzs
I travel to Hobbs frequently to see a few regs.. but not off this board. Do you have p411 yet?? Most gents there use that..but as far as any other vps. I'm not sure.
I was wondering the same thing....funny thing is the complaint in my home city is there is too much action and drama on the board.