favorite nm dining!

Any suggestions?

So far in ABQ I've tried the Vernon's hidden valley steakhouse
And papadeaux .. Which I've had several times.

In Clovis dakota steakhouse- yummyyy and cotton patch cafe.

In Roswell ... don't ask lol. I'm 0-4 . .
Please no negative Nancy's this is coed discussion, after all. Not ad boards.
Hmm.. Down on Central you can do Scalo Italian, or Nob Hill bar and grill. A bit out of the way, I enjoy El Pinto. If you like Pizza, Il Vicino - or if you like beer and sandwiches Il Vicino canteen and brewery. The Range is good, Holy Cow burgers, lots more places depending on what you're in the mood for...
Ehh I didn't care for the range.. I like the beer and sandwich thing though! So when I get back that way I'll try the canteen ... Going to BBQ now ... Wish we could post pics on here for my other foodies! Haha.
Cervantes on San Pedro and Gibson SE for New Mexican food. Yanni's on Central in Nob Hill for Greek, American, and seafood.
Chili Rio on l25 just past Jefferson is also good Mexican food.
What are you craving for???
Chili Rio on l25 just past Jefferson is also good Mexican food. Originally Posted by turtle138
Mexican food is always yummy! I'll def try that when I get back.. Today i tried blue sky Texas burger.. Yummyyy
Cervantes on San Pedro and Gibson SE for New Mexican food. Yanni's on Central in Nob Hill for Greek, American, and seafood. Originally Posted by Expresso Jim
I forgot to ask... Since I'm new around here and don't want to sound silly.. But what exactly is considered new Mexican food??
I forgot to ask... Since I'm new around here and don't want to sound silly.. But what exactly is considered new Mexican food?? Originally Posted by DakotaSterling
I would say El Pinto would be the be considered one of the best NM foods.
Anything with red or green Chile. Not TexMex like in texas
Where is Blue Sky?
Where is Blue Sky? Originally Posted by turtle138
She's talking about Lubbock on that one...
She's talking about Lubbock on that one... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
There's one in Lubbock?! Yaayyy!
Where is Blue Sky? Originally Posted by turtle138
I just tried the one in Amarillo.. But I guess there is one in Lubbock too CK said good news for me.. Those fried jalepenos and grilled chickens are after my hearttt
I would say El Pinto would be the be considered one of the best NM foods. Originally Posted by bosco_slim
Personally, I like Sadie's, Monroe's and Los Cuates. Garcia's serves a mean breakfast, if that's your thing.

I think The Range's red chile is great, as well - not alot of hit, just smokey and flavorful. Their Chile Strips are a really good app, too. When I say The Range, I mean the old one up in Bernalillo.