Opinions on buy a date

I have run across a website that lets you offer money for first dates. Looks like a lot of girls are on there seeking mutually beneficial arrangements or sugar daddies. I've had a couple of offers for dates from some younger girls ranging around $100 for the date. I talked with one girl and managed to get her to agree to meet at a motel for $75, so it can be guessed what is expected. Does anyone have any experience with this? If it was the right girl, I wouldn't mind getting in a longer term relationship as long as it was NS. the website I ran across is 'What's your price" but there are others on the search engines. Let me know what your opinions are. I'm looking for good quality, repeatable, and discrete.
I know things might be kind of desperate around here, but I wouldn't go near that. You have two choices here, first, it is a sting. Secondly, it's some pimp promoted group of ladies who will up sell, bait and switch, take your money and give you nothing or even offer a quick tease for cash with the promise of more fun later. You mentioned meeting a girl at a motel "so it can be guessed what is expected". I suggest that you stay away. However, if by chance you get really lucky with a gorgeous lady, who just provided a great time, then make sure you post it? :-)