HOFO Venango county

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...tasty/60788536
Just started posting, anyone know of her?
Phone number isn’t local.
Take one for the team and let us know it sounds like a all out call deposit scam but you'll let us know.
It might be legit, but I'd be willing to bet she's only selling content and no meetups.
sent a message since it's close to me... got no response when I asked what the donation for incall was.... sure seems like a scam to for content or deposit though
sent a message since it's close to me... got no response when I asked what the donation for incall was.... sure seems like a scam to for content or deposit though Originally Posted by sivgeni
I did message, talked back and forth multiple times. She only seems to respond between 8-5pm which seemed odd to me… Sent me her only fans which seems to be all based out of San Diego (same as her phone number). Claims she just moved here when I brought it up. I asked for a selfie, she said she did FaceTime verification so I tried that she wouldnt answer… thats where I left it.
Jesus, yeah she would be worth some work but sadly with our luck trying to find anyone that is willing to be a decent provider here is to good to be true